- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Ace Dragon D5 Sting Charge I-H.
Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (エースドラゴン・スティング・チャージ・斬, Ēsu Doragon Sutingu Chāji Zan) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a DX Starter in Japan on March 16th, 2019 for 2700円.
Gatinko Chip - Dragon
Layer Weight - Zan
Main article: Layer Weight - Zan
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Zan Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Ace
Main article: Layer Base - Ace (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Ace Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Sting
Main article: Forge Disc - Sting (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Sting Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Charge
Main article: Performance Tip - Charge
In-depth information for the Charge Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Ace Dragon's name and avatar are based on the word "ace", a term used to describe one who excels, and "dragon", a mythical monster with a reptilian appearance.
- The avatar is an amalgamation of Western Dragon and Eastern Dragon anatomy. The body is six-limbed; four legs and two wings like a Western Dragon, and the head sports two nasal tendrils, a mane running down from the base of the head along the neck and to the tail, and a beard like an Eastern Dragon.
- Despite being an Attack Type, Ace Dragon sports three modes in a similar manner to a Balance Type, like Z Achilles 11 Xtend+, but alters its mode through customizing its Layer Base (Ace (Attack), Grand (Stamina), and Rock (Defense)).
- With the Attack Layer Base, Dragon's aura is blue, the typical color of an Attack Type Beyblade.