- This article is about the Hasbro release. For the Takara Tomy release, see Air Knight 12Expand Eternal.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Air Knight K4 12Expand Eternal-S is a Stamina Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SlingShock System. It was released in western countries as a SlingShock Starter Pack for CAD$14.99 in Canada, USD$9.99 in the United States, and AUD$18.99 in Australia.
Energy Layer - Air Knight K4
Main article: Energy Layer - Air Knight K4
In-depth information for Hasbro's Air Knight K4 Energy Layer will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - 12
Main article: Forge Disc - 12
12, like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features three protrusions with the center protrusion in each set featuring molding in the shape of a "12" and four holes in the center, akin to 6. While the aggressive design of the Disc may imply high Burst potential from Disc-to-Layer contact, due to the fact that most Burst Performance Tips are of the same height, such contact is rare. Furthermore, 12's design is so aggressive that there have been numerous cases of the Disc severely damaging Layers that collide with it. Finally, 12 is the lightest Disc at the time of writing, lighter than even Armed which severely hinders Attack, Defense and Stamina potential. While the light weight would create high Burst Resistance, the heavy weight of the SwitchStrike/God Layer System and the Cho-Z Layer System makes the use of lightweight Discs for Burst Resistance obsolete.
Disc Frame - Expand
Main article: Disc Frame - Expand
In-depth information for the Expand Disc Frame will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Eternal-S
Main article: Performance Tip - Eternal-S
In-depth information for the Eternal-S Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- This is the second SlingShock Beyblade to feature a Disc Frame. The first being Leopard L4 12Lift Destroy-S.
- Coincidentally, they both come with the 12 Core Disc.
- The Air Knight K4 Energy Layer is the first SlingShock Energy Layer to not have metallic paint on the plastic parts that replace its metal parts. Instead, the knight in the center is painted with metallic paint.
- This is the opposite case for its HyperSphere counterpart, Air Knight K5, as its plastic swords have metallic paint on them, while the knight in the center does not.