Amane Kusaba (草葉アマネ, Kusaba Amane) is a character appearing in the anime series, Beyblade Burst GT.
Amane has tall, dark brown hair, green eyes, and curly eyebrows. He sports a black undershirt, a yellow martial arts robe with a white symbol outlined in magenta, green pants, and green shoes with white toecaps and magenta highlights.
- Bushin Ashura Hurricane Keep Ten: Amane's primary Beyblade in Beyblade Burst GT.
- Bushin Guard: Ashura uses its twelve-bladed Layer Base to create a protective whirlwind to fend off opposing attacks.
- Hurricane Defense: Ashura uses the Hurricane Disc's free-spinning feature to deflect incoming attacks.
- Keep Counter: Using its Keep Driver, and the stadium slope, Ashura speeds up for a counterattack.
|Beyblade Burst GT|
|Drum Koryu||01-02||Win (2-1)|
|Drum Koryu||02||Lose (0-2)|
|Fumiya Kindo||03||Lose (0-1)|
|Drum Koryu||04||Lose (0-2)|
|Valt Aoi||07||Lose (0-2)|
- Episode 01 - Time to Get Serious! Ace Dragon!
- Episode 02 - Keep on Going! Bushin Ashura!
- Episode 03 - Seer-iously!? Wizard Fafnir!
- Episode 04 - The Fiery Grand Dragon!
- Episode 05 - Dragon Vs. Fafnir!
- Episode 06 - Explosive Speed! Grand Beat!
- Episode 07 - Valt, I Challenge You!
- Episode 08 - The Exciting Bey Carnival!
- Episode 09 - Clash in The Top Eight!
Takane is Amane's little brother.
Amane and Fumiya are rivals.
- Amane's appearance is similar to that of Daigo Kurogami, as both Bladers have long, upward-spiking hair and wear bandanas, although Amane only wears his during battle.
- Amane also looks similar to Ken Midori, as both Bladers wear clothing in shades of green and have long, spiky, dark hair.
- One of the poses that Amane makes when assuming his launching stance mirrors his Bey's Ten Layer Weight.