Arman Kusaba, known as Amane Kusaba (草葉アマネ/草葉天音, Kusaba Amane) in Japan, is the tritagonist of the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Rise. He fights with his Beyblade, Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten, and is a member of the Victories, and the older brother of Taka Kusaba.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Beyblades
- 5 Beybattles
- 6 Official Description
- 7 Anime Appearances
- 8 Relationships
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Video
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Trivia
- 13 References
Arman has tall, dark brown hair, green eyes, and curly eyebrows. He sports a black undershirt, a yellow martial arts robe with a white symbol outlined in magenta, green pants, and green shoes with white toecaps and magenta highlights. He also has green markings under each eye.
Arman also has a green headband with a white symbol that he ties on his forehead for Beybattles. When he isn't wearing it, he keeps it tied around his left arm.
Arman is a very self-confident, intelligent and hard working Blader. He doesn't like people, such as Fumiya, dissing his teammates. He has a bit of a mischievous streak, and likes to try and make his opponents beg for mercy.
Outside of battle, Arman is generally quiet and faintly reserved too. He's also protective of his little brother, Taka, shown when he lightly scolded him for getting in trouble with another Blader who wanted to steal Ashindra.
Arman is also quite loyal to his team, as he was the only one who stayed with the Victories when the majority of them left for Fumiya's team.
In Beyblade Burst Rise, it is revealed that after everyone left team Victories for Fumiya's Spark Wings, Arman stayed with the Victories saying that he liked Tango Koryu's teaching style. He is also a big rival of Fumiya Kindo. They have been rivals for a long time.
- Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten: Arman's primary Beyblade in Beyblade Burst Rise.
- Hyper-Flux: When a Blader has achieved complete synchronization with their Beyblade, the Bey turns gold with an illuminating light and sparkles, granting it a temporary increase in speed and power.
- Bushin Guard: Ashindra uses six of the twelve blades on its Bushin Layer Base to create a lime-green whirlwind that defends itself from the opposing Beyblade's attacks.
- Hurricane Defense: When Ashindra is low on stamina and begins wobbling, Ashindra uses the free-spinning nature of the Hurricane Disc to deflect its opponent's attacks, wearing out the opponent's stamina.
- Tower Counter: Ashindra uses the red rubber on its Keep Tip to grip the stadium floor and abruptly change direction.
- Double Bushin Guard: An upgraded form of Bushin Guard, two times more powerful. Ashindra uses all twelve blades on the Bushin Layer Base and creates a bigger and stronger lime-green whirlwind that defends itself from the opposing Beyblade's attacks.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Dante Koryu||01||Win (2-1)|
|Dante Koryu||01||Lose (0-2)|
|Fumiya Kindo||02||Lose (0-1)|
|Dante Koryu||02||Lose (0-2)|
|Valt Aoi||04||Lose (0-2)|
|Joe Lazure||05||Lose (0-2)|
|Pheng Hope||09||Lose (0-1)|
|Aiger Akabane||13||Lose (0-4)|
|Dante Koryu||21||Interrupted by Arthur Peregrine|
|Delta Zakuro||22||Lose (0-1)|
|Arthur Peregrine||22-23||Lose (0-2)|
|Arthur Peregrine||25||Win (2-0)|
A Blader for the Victories Bey club, Arman Kusaba is a man of many faces. While typically easy-going and quick with a joke, he’s also known to analyze Beys like a professor, complete with a thick pair of glasses. Once in the heat of battle, he trades his glasses for a headband; gone is the scholar, replaced by a fierce fighter. Though he can be moody at times, Arman is kind to his friends, and for that reason he is well-liked by all.
- Episode 01 - Ace Dragon! On The Rise!
- Episode 02 - Abracadabra! Wizard Fafnir!
- Episode 03 - Dragon vs. Fafnir!
- Episode 04 - Inspiration! Challenging Valt!
- Episode 05 - All-In! Judgement Joker!
- Episode 06 - The Final Hand!
- Episode 07 - Bey Carnival! Epic Final!
- Episode 08 - Dante vs. Delta!
- Episode 09 - Flying High! Harmony Pegasus!
- Episode 10 - Flash of Light! Shining Crux!
- Episode 11 - Battle in The Skies!
- Episode 12 - Spin! Advance! Survive!
- Episode 13 - The Final Stage! Facing Aiger!
- Episode 14 - Shining Bright! Hyper-Flux!
- Episode 15 - Invasion! The New King!
- Episode 16 - Rebirth! Command Dragon!
- Episode 17 - Genesis in Motion!
- Episode 18 - Dragon vs. Apocalypse!
- Episode 19 - Dragon vs. Genesis!
- Episode 20 - Rebirth! Master Devolos!
- Episode 21 - Ultimate Creation! Eclipse Genesis!
- Episode 22 - Shining Ashindra!
- Episode 23 - Dragon's Ultimate Awakening!
- Episode 24 - Rising Ferocity! Tag Battle!
- Episode 25 - The Greatest Tag Battle Ever!
- Episode 26 - Rising Friendship! Master Dragon!
- Episode 09 - Is This a Dream?! Or Is It a Nightmare?! (pictured)
- Episode 10 - Rise to Victory! Triumph Dragon!
Arman met Dante after Dante helped out Taka, then these two become fast friendly rivals, after Dante joined the Victories and got defeated by Dante, Arman and Dante became fast friends and teammates.
Taka is Arman's little brother, whom the latter always looks out for. In episode 1, when Taka was being bullied, Arman ran to his defense and later learned what had really happened, and lightly scolded Taka for using Ashindra even though he wasn't ready.
Arman seems to idolize Valt, as he really wanted to battle him when the latter first entered the Victories Gym; they both battle with Arman losing. He was really mad about it.
Arman wanted to become the World Champion against Aiger; after he got a 6, he'll challenged Aiger and lost. He respects Aiger's skills as a the World Champion.
Ashindra first appeared in Beyblade Burst Rise - Episode 22. Arman was jealous that his friend, Dante Koryu won battles against extraordinary bladers like Arthur Peregrine and Lodin Haijima and he left the Victories house to do some reflecting. When he came back, he immediately challenged Delta Zakuro to a battle who was already there in the Victories house. To his surprise, Delta with his Devolos won every battle. When Arman was tired and all sweaty, Ashindra called him out to support him and go for his best. With his resonance with Ashindra and dedication to win, he entered Hyper-Flux. Ashindra spoke to Arman in episodes 22 and 25.
- "I already told you that you're just not ready to use it yet." - to Taka when he wanted to battle with Ashindra
- "Try not to cry when you lose."
- "After this, I'll have you begging for mercy."
- "Hey! You can't steal my style!"-When reacting to Dante wearing a headband.
- "That's not what he means, you dunce." - to Dante when he misinterpreted Joe's words
- "Great, now you've dragged the World Champion down to your level." - to Dante in Beyblade Burst Rise - Episode 13.
For a full gallery of images of Arman, see Arman Kusaba/Gallery.
- Arman's blood type is O.
- His Japanese first name means "heavenly sound", referring to his bey, Bushin Ashindra, while his last name "Kusaba" means "grass and leaf".
- Arman's appearance is similar to that of Daigo Kurogami, as both Bladers have long, upward-spiking hair and wear bandanas, although Arman only wears his during battle.
- Arman also looks similar to Ken Midori, as both Bladers wear clothing in shades of green and have long, spiky, dark hair. They also use green-colored defense types.
- One of the poses that Arman makes when assuming his launching stance mirrors his Bey's Ten Layer Weight.
- Arman is the fifth character to use Hyper Flux.
- Arman is the fourth character to defeat Arthur Peregrine in a battle.
- Arman is the only member of the Victories to not have owned a generic Beyblade.
- Arman's zodiac is a Taurus.
- His Japanese voice actor also voiced Zeo Abyss from the Beyblade Metal Saga.
- In the 2020 Character Poll, Arman placed 23rd.