Arthur Peregrine, known as Arthur Percival (アーサー・パーシヴァル, Āsā Pāshivuaru) in Japan, is the main antagonist in the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Rise. He fights with his Beyblade Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'. He refers himself as the King of Hell (ヘルの王, Heru No Ō) and the Beyblade King (ベイブレードの王, Beiburēdo No Ō).
Arthur is a tall, built man with tan skin, medium-length prussian-blue hair that cover his green hair on the other side with green highlights at the end, turquoise eyes, and red and yellow paint marks on his face. His attire consists of a full black-olive bodysuit with blue and yellow wavy markings, white wraps around his wrists and neck, reddish feathers on the right collar of his bodysuit, a cerulean kilt with dark-red borders connected to cyan dots and held by a white belt, and dark-indigo boots with lavender cuffs and dark-green lines. His color scheme is similar to that of a blue-and-yellow macaw parrot.
Arthur is a very rebellious blader; trying to end the WBBA by destroying it's ideals, desiring to take over the Beyblade world by inviting bladers to HELL, and even has on two occasions shown no respect for rules or etiquette as he barged into the stadium and interrupted the Bladers’ battles in order to showcase his power to everyone.
His arrogance makes him unafraid to express his thoughts, claiming to be the Beyblade King. He is also unwilling to accept his losses, as he ordered a tag battle with the Victories purely out of spite after losing to Dante Koryu and Delta Zakuro, even blaming Gwyn that his Apocalypse even though he often relied on him in battle.
Arthur is very authoritative, stating that the weak have no right to Beyblade and decreeing that all Bladers must follow his rule and did. He does not tolerate failure on his team, as he scolded Gwyn for losing against Dante.
After his final defeat, he fell to his knees, disappointed that his goal of taking over the WBBA failed.
- Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot': Arthur's primary Beyblade in Beyblade Burst Rise. In episode 21, he later equips it with the Bigbang Armor after receiving it from Gwyn Reynolds.
- Dark Turbo: Prime Apocalypse surrounds itself in a dark crimson and black aura, and is able to consume an opponent's Hyper-Flux.
- End Blaster: Prime Apocalypse uses the protruding blade on its layer to deal a devastating attack on the opposing bey, causing it to burst and resulting in a massive explosion. In the anime, the impact was shown to be powerful enough to destroy Beystadiums. This move is similar to Xander Shakadera's Saber Strike.
- Final Blaster: A stronger version of End Blaster in which Apocalypse channels more power into the point on its layer to deal a more devastating blow.
- Prime Reboot: The semi-flat tip on Apocalypse's Ultimate Reboot' driver retracts and the rubber becomes exposed, resulting in a boost that grants Apocalypse more speed and power as it charges into its opponent like Valt Aoi's Genesis Reboot and Ultimate Genesis Reboot.
- Bigbang Slash: Apocalypse uses the two blades of the Bigbang Armor to burst an opponent.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Delta Zakuro||14||Win (2-0)|
|Aiger Akabane||15||Win (2-0)|
|Dante Koryu and Delta Zakuro||15||Win (4-0)|
|Delta Zakuro||17||Win (2-0)|
|Dante Koryu||18||Lose (1-3)|
|Delta Zakuro||20||Lose (0-3)|
|Gwyn Reynolds||21||Lose (0-2)|
|Arman Kusaba||22-23||Win (2-0)|
|Dante Koryu and Delta Zakuro (with Gwyn Reynolds)||24||Win (4-0)|
|Dante Koryu and Delta Zakuro (with Gwyn Reynolds)||25||Lose (0-2)|
|Arman Kusaba||25||Lose (0-2)|
- Episode 14 - Shine! My Gold Turbo!/Super Z! Aiga vs. Delta!
- Episode 15 - Assault! King of Hell - Arthur!/The Bey of Demise! Apocalypse!
- Episode 16 - Serious Rebirth! Imperial Dragon!/Battle at Hell Tower!
- Episode 17 - Genesis Activates!/Diabolos' Counterattack!
- Episode 18 - Dragon vs. Apocalypse!/Can It Be Broken!? The Infinite Lock System!
- Episode 20 - Revive! Diabolos!/Shine! Master Smash!
- Episode 21 - Creation of The World! Bigbang Genesis!/Super Speed! Super Spinning! Super Attack!
- Episode 22 - Shine, Ashura!/A Serious Showdown! wbba. VS HELL!
- Episode 23 - Dragon's Ultimate Awakening!/The Jet-Black Dread Gyro!
- Episode 24 - A Seriously Intense Tag Battle!/The Strongest Formula!
- Episode 25 - The Greatest Tag Battle!/We Are Victories!
- Episode 26 - A Serious Friendship! Master Dragon!/It’s Serious! Drum vs. Gwyn!
- "My name is Arthur Percival! I am the King of Beyblade and the wielder of Prime Apocalypse!" - Arthur introducing himself after interrupting the battle in Beyblade Burst Rise - Episode 14.
- "Too bad for you. Apocalypse has an infinite lock system." - to Aiger after he failed to burst Apocalypse.
- "It's useless. Give up. I am the king!" - Arthur before he unleash his avatar power.
- "No matter how bright you shine... The darkness consumes all!" - to Dante and Delta before unleashing his avatar power.
- "Let light be swallowed by the darkness!" - Arthur before destroying Erase Devolos.
- "No light can escape the darkness of Apocalypse!" - to Delta after he destroyed Erase Devolos.
- "It's useless! A king can never lose!" - Arthur to Dante as he activates Prime Reboot.
For a full gallery of Arthur see, Arthur Peregine/Gallery.
- Arthur is one of the three Beyblade Burst Rise characters whose initials are the same as his Bey: Prime Apocalypse, the others being Pheng Hope and Blindt DeVoy.
- They way Arthur launches his Bey in episodes 14 and 21 of Beyblade Burst Rise resembles that of Aiger’s after he obtained Turbo Achilles.
- He is the second Rise character to own a Dash Performance tip, first being Lodin Haijima.
- He was the first character to ever defeat Delta Zakuro.
- Arthur is voiced in Japanese by Shouma Yamamoto, who previously voiced Sakyo Kurayami in Shogun Steel. Additionally, Arthur made his debut by interrupting a battle, similarly to Sakyo.
- Arthur is the First Character to use Dark Turbo.
- He is the second character after Phi in the Burst series to have dark power and have a dark themed bey.