Arthur Peregrine, also known as Arthur Percival (アーサー・パーシヴァル, Āsā Pāshivuaru) in Japan, is a character in the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Rise. He fights with his Beyblade Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'. He refers himself as the King of Hell (ヘルの王, Heru No Ō) and the Beyblade King (ベイブレードの王, Beiburēdo No Ō).
Arthur is a tall, built man with tan skin, medium-length prussian-blue hair that cover his green hair on the other side with green highlights at the end, turquoise eyes, and red and yellow paint marks on his face. His attire consists of a full black-olive bodysuit with blue and yellow wavy markings, white wraps around his wrists and neck, reddish feathers on the right collar of his bodysuit, a cerulean kilt with dark-red borders connected to cyan dots and held by a white belt, and dark-indigo boots with lavender cuffs and dark-green lines. His color scheme is similar to that of a blue-and-yellow macaw parrot.
Arthur is very rebellious; showing no respect for any rules or etiquette as he showed no interest in Aiger's championship belt and title. He is also rather arrogant and self-confident, to the point of calling himself the Beyblade King, and does not accept anyone but himself as the strongest and decrees all Bladers must follow him.
- Dark Turbo: Similar to Hyper-Flux, the Bey turns a new color when it and its Blader are in complete synchronization. However, the unity is corrupted, and the Beyblade turns dark and emits crimson/black sparkles instead of golden while also allowing it to consume the opposing Beyblade's Hyper-Flux.
- End Blaster: Prime Apocalypse surrounds itself in a dark crimson with black aura and uses the protruding blade on its layer to deal a devastating attack on the opposing bey, causing it to burst and resulting in a massive explosion. In the anime, the impact was strong enough to shatter the Beystadium. This move is similar to Xander Shakadera's Saber Strike.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Delta Zakuro||28||Win (2-0)|
|Aiger Akabane||29||Win (2-0)|
|Dante Koryu and Delta Zakuro||30||TBA|
- Episode 28 - Super Z! Aiga vs. Delta!
- Episode 29 - Assault! King of Hell - Arthur!
- Episode 30 - The Bey of Demise! Apocalypse!
- Arthur is one of the three Beyblade Burst Rise characters whose initials are the same as his Bey: Prime Apocalypse, the others being Pot Hope and Blind DeVoy.
- Arthur‘s launch in episode 28 of Beyblade Burst Rise is the same as Aiger’s after he obtained Turbo Achilles.
- He is the second Rise character to own a Dash Performance tip, first being Lodin Haijima.
- He was the first character to ever defeat Delta Zakuro.
- Arthur is voiced in Japanese by Shouma Yamamoto, who previously voiced Sakyo Kurayami in Shogun Steel. Additionally, Arthur made his debut by interrupting a battle, similarly to Sakyo.