|This article contains information about Unreleased material.|
As such, the content of the article may change dramatically as more information becomes available. Please do not add speculation to this article and try to provide a source for any information you add.
BeyWarriors: Cyborg is an unreleased Beyblade spin-off sequel to BeyWarriors Shogun Steel. Similar to the Beyblade: Extreme Top System, BeyWheelz and BeyWarriors BeyRaiderz, this is intended to be another Beyblade series created by and exclusive to Hasbro. The toy line will upgrade the BeyWarriors into "half-creature, half-machines", hence the name, "Cyborg". An anime adaptation will accompany it and is commissioned by Nelvana and produced by d-rights.
A preview of the series reads as follows:
|“||Fall 2014 marks the rise of BeyWarriors Cyborg, a band of half-creature, half-machines who are all WARRIOR!||”|
- Main article: BeyWarriors: Cyborg (anime)
- Conveniently in its press release announcement, the line "half-creature, half-machines who are all WARRIOR!" is a play on the tagline to the 1987 film, RoboCop: "PART MAN, PART MACHINE, ALL COP.".
- BeyWarriors: Cyborg is also slated to launch in 2014, the same year as the RoboCop reboot.
- This is the first series post Beyblade: Shogun Steel to not use Samurai Ifrit's Spirit in the logo.
- It is also the only BeyWarriors series to do this.
- ↑ http://www.animenation.net/blog/2013/06/18/nelvana-to-produce-more-additional-beyblade-series/
- ↑ http://www.digital-sat.it/ds-news.php?id=37585
- ↑ http://www.movieforkids.it/news/k2-e-frisbee-scoprite-tutte-le-nuove-serie-dellautunno/18410/
- ↑ http://www.advertiser.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/DISCOVERY-Schede-programmi-Kids.pdf