|Principles of Victory|
| 49 (G-Revolution)
|Japan||December 8, 2003|
|July 9, 2005|
|Sign of Wish|
|Let's Beyblade! (instrumental)|
|The Beyblading Spirit|
|Welcome to My Nightmare!|
Principles of Victory is the forty-ninth episode of the Beyblade series, Beyblade: G-Revolution.
Garland is seen in his preparing room, staring at a locked book. He unlocks it and vows to defeat Tyson for the sake of his family honor. Meanwhile, Tyson is at the corridor, standing by a wall, with Dragoon slamming that same wall and Tyson's feet. The rest of the G Revolutions team discuss Tyson's chances, considering Garland is probably as powerful as Brooklyn.
Hiro speaks with Garland who explains he is battling for the name of his family, not for BEGA. He also reveals that the book he just unlocked contains the Siebald's family code. He then recalls his siblings sports achievements and vows to join them as the number one in their respective sports. Meanwhile, Tyson has a training match against Daichi, Ray, Max and Kenny and tells them he is confident of his victory.
As the final Justice 5 battle starts, Garland is confident and has a fierce fight with Tyson. Throughout the battle, Garland recites the principles of his family, which makes him stronger. Eventually, he jumps and punches Tyson in the face, with Apollon mimicking his move against Dragoon. Tyson manages to hold on, taking the punch.
Eventually, Tyson explains he Beyblades for the fun of the sport, while Garland explains he plays only for victory. Tyson says he wants to fight the real Garland, not a book of rules. Garland accepts the challenge and they get back to the battle, with Garland now fighting without his family's principles. Eventually, the crowd starts cheering for both of them and Boris observes, seemingly confused. They head for their special attacks and Tyson wins.
They both shake hands and congratulate each other for having a "great fight" and Boris breaks his champagne cup, furious.
- Tyson earns G-Revolutions second victory which makes both teams in the Justice 5 tied at 2 a piece.
- Tyson Granger
- Hiro Granger
- Kenny Saien
- Hilary Tachibana
- Daichi Sumeragi
- Ray Kon
- Max Tate
- Garland Siebald
- Boris Balkov
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon MS) vs Daichi Sumeragi (Strata Dragoon MS), Ray Kon (Driger MS), Max Tate (Draciel MS), and Kenny (Hopper) = Tyson & Dragoon
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon MS) vs Garland Siebald (Apollon) = Tyson & Dragoon
- In the English dub:
- The image of Garland's fist on Tyson's face was cut.
- For some reason, Boris' observation of the battle when the crowd starts cheering for both bladers was not shown.
- For some reason, parts of the cut scene of Garland special attack were cut.
- For some reason, the breaking cup was cut.