|Romaji||Yottsu no tamashī|
|Episode Number||35 (4D) 137 (MF)|
|Previous Episode||The Child of Nemesis (Part 2)|
|Next Episode||Four Hearts (Part 2)|
|Japanese||November 27, 2011|
|English||May 18, 2013|
|Featured Bey||Jade Jupiter S130RB|
|Main Character Debuts|
While Kyoya battles with Dynamis and Tithi battles with Aguma respectively, having heard the words of Dynamis, who regained his true character just for some moment, Gingka and Madoka leaves behind and hurries towards the inside of the ruins. It was one of the necessary requirements to stop the Nemesis. That was, to make the spirits of the Bladers of the Four Seasons become one.
- Kyoya begins a battle with Dynamis.
- Tithi begins a battle with Aguma.
- Gingka begins a battle with Chris.
- Gingka Hagane
- Madoka Amano
- Kyoya Tategami
- Dynamis (Dark and Normal)
- Yuki Mizusawa
- Masamune Kadoya
- Kenta Yumiya
- Benkei Hanawa
- Zeo Abyss
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Gingka's)
- Mercury Anubis 85XF (Yuki's)
- Fang Leone 130W²D (Kyoya's)
- Variares D:D (King's)
- Blitz Striker 100RSF (Masamune's)
- Flame Libra T125ES (Yu's)
- L-Drago Destructor F:S (Ryuga's)
- Jade Jupiter S130RB (Dynamis'; Featured)
- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Tithi's)
- Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Aguma's)
- Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF (Keyser's)
- Duo Ice-Titan 230WD (Herschel's)
- Phantom Orion B:D (Chris')
- Kyoya Tategami (Fang Leone 130W²D) vs Dynamis (Jade Jupiter S130RB) = Continued in Next Episode
- Tithi (Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF) vs Aguma (Scythe Kronos T125EDS) = Continued in Next Episode
- King, Masamune Kadoya & Yu Tendo (Variares D:D, Blitz Striker 100RSF & Flame Libra T125ES) vs Herschel & Keyser (Bakushin Beelzebub T125XF & Duo Uranus 230WD) = Continued in Next Episode
- Gingka Hagane (Cosmic Pegasus F:D) vs Chris (Phantom Orion B:D) = Continued in Next Episode
- Johannes (Beat Lynx TH170WD), Bao (Hell Crown 130FB), & Beylin Followers (Various Generic Beys) vs Zeo Abyss (Spiral Fox TR145W²D), Toby (Spiral Lyra ED145MF), & Benkei (Dark Bull H145SD) = No outcome (Interrupted by Ryuga)
Special Moves used
- Goof: When Dynamis was yelling while he is electrocuted, his boot on the left leg is brown instead of black.
- Second time Dynamis is seen electrocuted. (The Curse of Hades).
- First time Dynamis refers Gingka with the true name. Second is in The Final Battle!.
- Third time Ryuga uses a red lighting bolt again to teleport. (The Tournament of Beyster Island, Orion's Whereabouts)
- Second time Dynamis turns good in his dark form. (The Curse of Hades).