As the fierce fighting between the Legendary Bladers continued, Gingka falls into a predicament when he receives a fierce attack from Chris. However, in his battle with Chris, he saw through the fact that he was not putting his true passionate Bey Spirit. Chris, who left the front stage still lonely as his companions was unable to compete together with him as a consquence of him being too strong, was unable to have hope in his Bey.
- Chris' past is revealed.
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Gingka's)
- Fang Leone 130W²D (Kyoya's)
- Mercury Anubius 85XF (Yuki's)
- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Tithi's)
- Phantom Orion B:D (Chris'; Featured)
- Kreis Cygnus 145WD (Cycnus')
Continued from Previous Episode
- Kyoya Tategami (Fang Leone 130W2D) vs Dunamis (Jade Jupiter S130RB) = continued in next episode...
- Tithi (Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF) vs Aguma (Scythe Kronos T125EDS) = continued in next episode...
- Gingka Hagane & Yuki Mizusawa (Cosmic Pegasus F:D & Mercury Anubius 85XF) VS Chris & Cycnus (Phantom Orion B:D & Kreis Cygnus 145WD) = continued in next episode...
Special Moves used