|This article is about an episode of the anime that has not yet been aired dubbed into English. As such, its coverage may contain romanized Japanese names, rather than dub names.|
|The Missing Constellation of the Four Seasons|
|Romaji||Kaketa shiki no seiza|
|Episode Number||45 (4D), 147 (MF)|
|Arc||The Final Battle!|
|Previous Episode||Nemesis VS L-Drago|
|Next Episode||An Inherited Light|
|Japanese||February 12, 2012|
|Featured Bey||L-Drago Destructor F:S|
|Main Character Debuts||None|
The Missing Constellation of the Four Seasons (欠けた四季の星座, Kaketa shiki no seiza) is the 45th episode of Beyblade: Metal Fury and the 147th episode of the Metal Saga. It aired on the 12th February 2012.
The Dragon Emperor, who was boasted of being the strongest,finally fell and any means of stopping the God of Destruction were lost. Rago emerges victorious. Gingka and the others don't give up and challenge him to a battle, but Nemesis, who had obtained the power of all the Fragments of the Star, repels their attacks. Then, in agreement with Aguma's proposal, they stop Nemesis' counterattacks one by one. And finally, they put winning or losing at stake with Pegasis' Special Move. Will a single blow with all their might get through!?
- L-Drago Destructor F:S is revealed to have been badly damaged by Diablo Nemesis X:D.
- The Legendary Bladers begin another battle against Rago.
- Gingka Hagane
- Madoka Amano
- Yuki Mizusawa
- Kenta Yumiya
- Kyoya Tategami
- Tsubasa Otori
- Yu Tendo
- Masamune Kadoya
- Cosmic Pegasus F:D (Gingka's)
- Fang Leone 130W2D (Kyoya's)
- Mercury Anubius 85XF (Yuki's)
- Variares D:D (King's)
- Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Aguma's)
- Jade Jupiter S130RB (Dunamis')
- Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Tithi's)
- Phantom Orion B:D (Chris')
- L-Drago Destructor F:S (Ryuga's; Featured; Badly Damaged)
- Flame Sagittario C145S (Kenta's)
- Blitz Unicorno 100RSF (Masamune's)
- Earth Eagle 145WD (Tsubasa's)
- Flame Libra T125ES (Yu's)
- Diablo Nemesis X:D (Rago's)
- Gingka Hagane, Yuki Mizusawa, Kyoya Tategami, King, Aguma, Dynamis, Tithi, Chris, Tsubasa Otori, Yu Tendo, Masamune Kadoya, and Kenta Yumiya (Cosmic Pegasus F:D, Mercury Anubius 85XF, Fang Leone 130W2D, Variares D:D, Scythe Kronos T125EDS, Jade Jupiter S130RB, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Phantom Orion B:D, Blitz Unicorno 100RSF, Flame Libra T125ES, Earth Eagle 145WD, and Flame Sagittario C145S) vs Rago (Diablo Nemesis X:D) = continued in next episode
Special Moves Used
- Big Bang Tornado (Cosmic Pegasus F:D's)
- Lion Gale Force Wall (Fang Leone 130W²D's)
- Brave Impact (Mercury Anubius 85XF's)
- Great Severing Slash (Scythe Kronos T125EDS's)
- Grand Eclair (Jade Jupiter S130RB's)
- Barnard's Loop (Phantom Orion B:D's)
- Sonic Wave (Flame Libra T125ES's)
- This is the first time Diablo Nemesis X:D has used its Ultimate Balance Mode.
- It appears that Diablo Nemesis has the beast of Blitz Unicorno 100RSF, Earth Eagle 145WD, Flame Libra T125ES, and Flame Sagittario C145S, despite them not being absorbed yet.
- This episode marks Ryuga's 2nd loss in a beyblade battle. First being Gingka Hagane.