|This article is part of Beyblade Wiki: Project: Episodes, a Beyblade Wiki project that aims to cover all aspects of Beyblade Anime.|
|The Deck is Stacked|
|Series||Beyblade: Metal Fusion|
|Arc||Battle Bladers Arc|
|Previous Episode||The Dragon's Punishment|
|Next Episode||Entrusted Emotions|
|Japanese||January 31, 2010|
|English||January 15, 2011|
|Opening||Metal Fight Beyblade|
|Ending||Boys ~Hikari Kagayaku Ashita He~|
|Featured Bey||Dark Bull H145SD|
|Main Character Debuts||None|
The Deck is Stacked is the 43rd episode of Beyblade: Metal Fusion. It aired on January 15, 2011.
The episode starts with Reiji finishing battling with Yu. Doji looks up after the big explosion that occurred. Then they found out that Yu had escaped. The next day, Kyoya and Benkei face each other in the quater finals. Kyoya defeated Benkei after a good match and moved on to the semi-finals. In the next match, Gingka faced Ryutaro. Gingka had a tough time but finally he managed to defeat Ryutaro. Ryutaro realised how dangerous it could be if L-Drago wins over others, he also understood that only Gingka can stop Ryuga. So he left the future in the hands of Gingka and stepped away. Later when Gingka and Kenta were discussing about it, Yu appeared and was seriously injured. When Gingka and others went to the aid of Yu, he fainted suffering from his injuries.
- Yu escapes from his battle with Reiji.
- The Quarter-Finals of Battle Bladers begins.
- Doji switches the battles around much to everyone's surprise.
- Kyoya defeats Benkei and advances to the semi-finals.
- Gingka defeats Ryutaro and advances to the semi-finals.
- Yu comes to Gingka and the others but faints due to exhaustion.
- Gingka Hagane
- Kyoya Tategami
- Madoka Amano
- Kenta Yumiya
- Benkei Hanawa
- Tsubasa Otori
- Yu Tendo
- Reiji Mizuchi
- Ryutaro Fukami
- Blader DJ
- Storm Pegasus 105RF (Gingka's)
- Rock Leone 145WB (Kyoya's)
- Dark Bull H145SD (Benkei's; Featured)
- Thermal Pisces T125ES (Ryutaro's)
- Benkei Hanawa (Dark Bull H145SD) vs. Kyoya Tategami (Rock Leone 145WB) = Kyoya and Leone
- Gingka Hagane (Storm Pegasus 105RF) vs. Ryutaro Fukami (Thermal Pisces T125ES) = Gingka and Pegasus
Special Moves Used
- Red Horn Uppercut (Dark Bull H145SD)
- Lion Wild Wind Fang Dance (Rock Leone 145WB)
- Maximum Stampede (Dark Bull H145SD; debut)
- King Lion Tearing Blast (Rock Leone 145WB)
- Distortion Drive (Thermal Pisces T125ES)
- Blazing Inferno (Thermal Pisces T125ES; debut)
- Storm Bringer (Storm Pegasus 105RF)