Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G (Japanese: メタルファイトベイブレードZERO-G) is the name for the seventh anime series of the Beyblade anime and the fourth season of the Metal Saga created by Takafumi Adachi. It is the sequel to the anime series, Beyblade: Metal Fury (Metal Fight Beyblade 4D).
Zero Kurogane, the new protagonist who looks up to Gingka Hagane and aims to become the strongest Blader, is the No. 1 Blader who remains undefeated on his home turf. In order to test his own strength, Zero arrived at the town where Gingka and his friends were, but Gingka wasn't there and champion Bladers who aim at becoming the strongest Blader of tomorrow had gathered.
Straightaway, Zero starts to battle with them, but he wasn't used to dealing with the Zero-G Stadium, which wasn't in his hometown, so it was a tough fight for him... However, with his natural guts and instinct, Zero understands the walkthrough methods and heads towards victory.
As such, will the champion Bladers stand in Zero's way one after the other?!
- Zero Kurogane - The main protagonist of Zero-G. Zero is known as the Blader of Fire due to his Bey, Samurai Ifraid W145CF. Seven years since the destruction of the God of Destruction, Zero looked up to No. 1 Blader, Gingka Hagane. Now older, Zero, who is the best from where he hails, will have nothing come in his way in order to pursue his destiny; Meet his idol, Gingka Hagane, and face-off with him in a battle for the title of No. 1 Blader in the world! Or, will his rival Bladers defeat him in supremacy in the new era of Beyblade. New stadiums, new gameplay, new rules, Beyblade is changed forever and Zero will have to deal with it if he wants to match the likes of Gingka!
- Shinobu Hiryuuin - Fire Element Blader, uses Shinobi Salamander SW145SD
- Kaito Unabara - Eito's sibling.
- Eito Unabara - Kaito's sibling.
- Main article: List of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G episodes
- ZG001: The Dawn of a New Era!