|Roar of the White Tiger|
|Romaji||Byakko no otakebi|
|Episode Number||43 (ZG), 187 (MF), 24 (SS)|
|Arc||Dark Nebula Again|
|Previous Episode||The Trap's Riddle|
|Next Episode||Desperate Dogfight|
|Japanese||September 25, 2013 (DVD)|
|English||January 11, 2014|
|Opening||Zero-G Bey! Go!|
|Ending||Looking Up Smiling (We Go!)|
|Main Character Debuts||N/A|
Roar of the White Tiger (白虎の雄叫び, Byakko no otakebi) is the 43rd (24th full) episode of the Beyblade: Shogun Steel season and the 187th episode of the Metal Saga. It will first air June 10, 2013 in South Korea and in the United States on January 11th, 2014.
This is episode 5 of the 7 lost episodes never aired in Japan.
- Baihu is revealed by the Garcias to be raised in the wild by a white tiger, and having animal instincts.
- Sakyo and Takanosuke defeat Yoshio.
- Shinobu battles Baihu and defeats him.
- Zyro, Shinobu, and Maru find Gingka.
- Zyro and Co.
- Sakyo Kurayami
- Takanosuke Shishiya
- Gingka Hagane
- Ninja Salamander SW145SD
- Berserker Byakko 125S
- Griffin Dragoon LW160BSF
- Behemoth Golem DF145BS
- Salamander Ifrit W145CF (Flashback)
- Pegasis Bahamut SP230R2F (Flashback)
Continued From Previous Episodes
- Sakyo Kurayami (Griffin Dragoon LW160BSF ) vs. Yoshio Iwayama (Behemoth Golem DF145BS ) = Sakyo Kurayami and Griffin Dragoon LW160BSF
- Shinobu Hiryuin (Ninja Salamander SW145SD) vs. Baihu Xiao (Berserker Byakko 125S ) = Shinobu Hiryuin and Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Special Moves used
- Hyper Spin Tornado (Sakyo Kurayami)
- Rising Gaia Hammer (Yoshio Iwayama)
- Fierce Tiger Slash (Baihu)
- Excellent Scorching Ring Attack (Shinobu)
- Baihu's destructive personality is similar to that of Reiji Mizuchi.