Get a Piece of The Rock (よみがえる石版の力, Reviving the Slate's Power) is the thirtieth episode of Beyblade: V-Force.
When the kids return to Japan accompanied by Judy, they are taken to an abandoned research facility where Mr. Dickenson had once worked on a similar rock with his old partner, Dr. Zagart. Like the one that was stolen from the BBA, this rock was covered in mysterious writing and possessed strange powers. It too disappeared, along with Dr. Zagart who was never seen again. Dickenson recalls Zagart being obsessed with the rock. The last time he saw Zagart was the day before he went missing.
At a science lab, the mysterious woman who took the rock from New York City is seen as a scientist working for Zagart. She is just about to complete her analysis on the rock, which reveals several different creatures sealed in it. The researches make it to extract one foxy-like beast from the rock and place it into a Beyblade.
After a quick battle with Kenny and his new "Einstein" Beyblade, Tyson realizes he still has to learn how to control his new Beyblade, Dragoon V2. While practicing down by the river, he is challenged to a battle by Ozuma and the Saint Shields. When asked why they want to steal the four bit-beasts, Ozuma simply answers that this is their "mission". Tyson accepts the challenge and manages to hold his own until the entire Saint Shields clan gangs up on him. It looks like all is lost until a mysterious stranger steps in to save the battle and the day. The Saint Shields vow to return and fulfill their mission to capture and seal the four Bit-Beasts.
Meanwhile, the stranger introduces himself as Zeo and reveals Tyson has always been his idol.
- Tyson learns to control Dragoon V2.
- Kenny battles Tyson, but loses when his Beyblade slips on the obstacles.
- Tyson faces the Saint Shields and wins.
- Tyson, Kenny, and Hilary meet Zeo, who helped Tyson defeat the Saint Shields.
- Tyson Granger
- Kai Hiwatari
- Ray Kon
- Max Tate
- Hilary Tachibana
- Judy Tate
- Mr. Dickenson
- Doctor K
- Dr. Zagart
- Zeo Zagart (debut)
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon V2) vs Kenny (Einstein) = Tyson & Dragoon
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon V2) and Zeo Zagart (Zeronix) vs Ozuma (Flash Leopard), Dunga (Vortex Ape), Mariam (Sharkrash), and Joseph (Vanishing Moot) = Tyson and Zeo