The Fate of The Spark Battle (因縁のスパークバトル, The Spark Battle of Fate) is the thirty-eighth episode of Beyblade: V-Force.
Dunga goes into battle against Kai and the fight intensifies as the blades race along the rails of an abandoned roller coaster to what looks like their doom. But suddenly, Joseph launches his blade and both Dunga and Joseph gang up on Kai. But just when things start to heat up, Ray launches his new blade to try to even the score.
As the battle rages, the roller coaster collapses part by part around all the blades. The roller coaster chart starts riding and eventually falls out of the structure, exploding and creating a wall of fire. A subsequent rain puts the fire out.
Eventually, some energized wires threaten Dranzer, Vortex Ape and Vanishing Moot. Ray breaks the power box's door and exposes the power switch. However, before he can shut it down, Joseph stops him. When part of the roller coaster structure is about to fall on Ray, Driger breaks free from the rock to protect Ray and return to the Beyblade. Together, Ray and Kai defeat their opponents.
Ozuma steps up and warns Tyson his Dragoon will be the next to be sealed as the skies clear.
- Kai and Ray battle against Dunga and Joseph, emerging victorious in the process.
- Driger returns to Ray after escaping from the sealed rock.
- Driger V evolves into Driger V2.
- Kai Hiwatari & Ray Kon (Dranzer V & Driger V2) vs Dunga & Joseph (Vortex Ape & Vanishing Moot) = Kai Hiwatari & Ray Kon (Dranzer V & Driger V2)
- In one scene, Ozuma's hair changed to green.
See here for a complete gallery of Episode 38.