The Bit Beast Bond (絆とプライド, Bonds and Pride) is the thirty-ninth episode of Beyblade: V-Force.
Ozuma makes a final play for the Bladebreakers four bit-beasts. Before the battle starts, Ozuma recalls the time when the leader of his tribe informed him of his mission and the heavy training he has been subjected to since then.
Ozuma uses this memoirs mid-battle to make him stronger and eventually corners Tyson, attacking him with full force and even putting his own bit-beast at stake by burning itself to the limit. Dragoon manages to break free, but Ozuma points numerous pieces of Dragoon spread across the battlefield, making it clear to Tyson that he means business.
In a quiet moment of reflection, Tyson communicates with Dragoon for a second and final time in the series and they decide to fight the good fight no matter what the result. Tyson and Dragoon lock horns with Ozuma's bit-beast and weave a path of destruction on the playing field. The match ends in a tie with a burned Flash Leopard and a severely damaged Dragoon.
Ozuma realizes that Tyson and the Bladebreakers are worthy enough to look after the four Bit-Beasts on their own and walk away with the rest of the Saint Shields.
- Tyson and Ozuma battle, with the result being a tie.
- The Saint Shields reform and dissolve their mission.
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon V2) vs Ozuma (Flash Leopard 2) = Draw
- The part where Flash Leopard bites Dragoon was not shown.
- The parts where Ozuma launching his beyblade and getting hurt was not shown.
- Some parts of the verification scenes were cut.
See here for a complete gallery of Episode 39.