Clash of the Tyson (史上最大の決勝戦, The Greatest Final Battle in History) is the fiftieth episode of Beyblade: V-Force.
The Championship Finals begin as Tyson faces Gordo. Despite Orthros' increased size and power, Tyson and Dragoon emerge victorious due to their spiritual link and destroy Orthros.
Determined to win back Dranzer for Kai, Max battles with an intensity he's never had before and pushes Zeo to the brink of defeat. By then, Kenny's laptop detects the same interference saw when Zeo faced Ozuma and Kai and decides to get Mr. Dickenson to confront Zagart about their recent unrevealed discovery about Zeo. Zagart listens to their pleas but refuses to pull Zeo from the match despite the strain it's putting on his body. He reasons that Zeo is no longer under his control and is fighting for himself.
Back to the battle, Zeo eventually summons a super bit-beast that combines the powers of Cerberus and Dranzer and overwhelms Draciel, capturing it in the process.
The final victory comes down to a tie-breaking match between Zeo and Tyson. As the match begins, Kenny tells his friends at the stands that "Zeo is not human" and as Zeo attacks, his body succumbs to the pressure brought upon it and a part of his right arm is damaged, revealing mechanic parts under its skin.
- Tyson battles Gordo and wins.
- Max battles Zeo and loses, with Draciel being taken away.
- Tyson and Zeo begin their battle.
- Zeo's secret is discovered.
- Blader DJ
- Hilary Tachibana
- Kai Hiwatari
- Ray Kon
- Judy Tate
- Ryu Granger
- Ms. Kincaid
- Kane Yamashita
- Mr. Dickenson
- Tyson Granger
- Max Tate
- Zeo Zagart
- Dr. Zagart
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon V2) vs Gordo (Orthros) = Tyson & Dragoon
- Max Tate (Draciel V2) vs Zeo Zagart (Burning Kerberous) = Zeo & Burning Kerberous
- Tyson Granger (Dragoon V2) vs Zeo Zagart (Burning Kerberous) = Continued in next episode
- Max loses Draciel the second time this season.
- In the English Dub:
- Cerberus biting Draciel is not shown.