"Get Ready! Crash Course!" (たえろ！これが特訓だ！！, Taero! Kore ga tokkun da!!) is the sixth episode of Beyblade Burst, the first season of the Beyblade Burst anime. It first aired in Japan on May 9th, 2016, in Canada on September 25th, 2016, in Australia on December 10th, 2016, and in the United States on December 26th, 2016.
At the Regionals, Shu and Wakiya continue to win against strong rivals one after the other. Besides that, Rantaro and the others tell Valt his weakpoint: He gets heated up too easily. Valt then starts special training to try and fix it, but fails constantly... However, in Valt's failed launches, Daigo realizes something...?
- Shu defeats Atsuto Takagi in the Regional Tournament, advancing to the fourth round.
- Hoji and Wakiya advance to the fourth round of the Regional Tournament.
- Valt learns that his hotheadedness is what causes him to mess up his Rush Launch.
- Valt creates a new special move, the Flash Launch.
- The BeyClub is made a temporary club, but it'll become permanent once a fifth member joins.
- Daigo is revealed to have joined the club as well.
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Ken Midori (Keru & Besu)
- Daigo Kurogami
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Nika Aoi
- Toko Aoi
- Chiharu Aoi
- Hoji Konda
- Atsuto Takagi
- Principal Shinoda
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Shu's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit (Wakiya's)
- Horusood H2 Upper Claw (Hoji's; Mentioned)
- Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy (Atsuto's)
- Kerbeus K2 Force Jaggy (Unnamed Blader)
- Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite (Sasaki's)
- Shu Kurenai (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite) vs. Atsuto Takagi (Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy) = Shu & Spryzen (2-0)
- Round 1: Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Hoji Konda (Horusood H2 Upper Claw) vs. Unnamed Blader (Unknown Bey) = Hoji & Horusood (2-0)
- Round 1: Hoji & Horusood (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Hoji & Horusood (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit) vs. Unnamed Blader (Kerbeus K2 Force Jaggy) = Wakiya & Wyvron (2-0)
- Round 1: Wakiya & Wyvron (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Wakiya & Wyvron (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Daigo Kurogami (Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy) = No Result (Launch Practice)
- Multiple battles took place, but neither side attacked.
- Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit) vs. Sasaki and Shindo (Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite) = Wakiya & Wyvron (7-0)
- Round 1: Wakiya & Wyvron (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Round 2: Wakiya & Wyvron (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Round 3: Wakiya & Wyvron (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Round 4: Wakiya & Wyvron (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used