"The Flash Launch! It's Crazy Fast!" (超速！フラッシュシュート！！, Chousoku! Furasshu Shuuto!!) is the seventh episode of Beyblade Burst, the first season of the Beyblade Burst anime. It first aired in Japan on May 16th, 2016, in Canada on October 1st, 2016, in Australia on December 11th, 2016, and in the United States on December 27th, 2016.
Valt suffers from his inability to use his Special Move, the Rush Launch. However, some advice from Shu inspires Valt to create a new Special Move, so he undergoes special training. Furthermore, facing his next opponent, the intensity of the battle puts Valt in a troubling situation...
- Valt perfects his new Special Move: the Flash Launch.
- Wakiya wants Hoji to throw his match against Valt, but once Valt hears about this, he tries to put a stop to it. However, Wakiya wanted Hoji to throw his match because they've battled each other so much, so now Wakiya wanted to battle someone else, in this case, Valt. After this, the three boys make up and all of them will be giving it their all in their matches to come.
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Ken Midori (Keru & Besu)
- Daigo Kurogami
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Chiharu Aoi
- Hoji Konda
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve (Rantaro's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Horusood H2 Upper Claw (Hoji's)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve) = Rantaro & Roktavor (2-0)
- Round 1: Rantaro & Roktavor (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Rantaro & Roktavor (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve) = Valt & Valtryek
- Unknown Round: Valt & Valtryek (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Daigo Kurogami (Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy) vs. Hoji Konda (Horusood H2 Upper Claw) = Hoji & Horusood (2-0)
- Round 1: Hoji & Horusood (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Rush Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Flash Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Horusood Field (Horusood H2 Upper Claw)