"Get Over It! Trust in Valtryek!" (乗り越えろ！相棒（ヴァルキリー）を信じて！！, Norikoero! Aibō (Varukirī) o shinjite!!) is the tenth episode of Beyblade Burst, the first season of the Beyblade Burst anime. It first aired in Japan on June 6th, 2016, in Canada on December 3rd, 2016, in Australia on December 14th, 2016, and in the United States on December 30th, 2016.
After being overwhelmed by Wakiya, Valt falls into a slump. Rantaro, who is worried about Valt, suggests that they have some battles for a change of pace. But, as Valt continues to be defeated in the battles, he starts to isolate himself in his room. And then, while walking down a street, Orochi sees Shu coming out of a hospital...!
- Valt falls into a slump due to his battle with Wakiya.
- Shu sprains his shoulder and is warned by a doctor to take a month's break from Beyblade to rest.
- After a battle with Shu, his slump is gone.
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Ken Midori (Keru & Besu)
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Chiharu Aoi
- Orochi Ginba
- Wakiya Murasaki (illusion)
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Shu's)
- Kerbeus K2 Limited Press (Ken's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy (Toko's)
- Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite (Nika's)
- Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite (Akio's)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Ken Midori (Kerbeus K2 Limited Press) = Ken & Kerbeus
- Round 1: Ken & Kerbeus (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Outcome Unknown
- Round 3: Ken & Kerbeus (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Toko Aoi (Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy) vs. Akio (Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite) = Toko & Roktavor (2-0)
- Round 1: Toko & Roktavor (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Nika Aoi (Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite) vs. Akio (Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite) = Battle Interrupted
- Round 1: Akio & Doomscizor (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Shu Kurenai (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite) = Shu & Spryzen (2-0)
- Round 1: Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Rush Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Flash Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Counter Break (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite)