"A Group Lesson! Shakadera Special!" (驚愕！灼炎寺スペシャル！！, Xhakuenji Supesharu!!) is the sixteenth episode of the Beyblade Burst season. It first aired in Japan on July 18, 2016 and in Australia on December 26, 2016.
- The gang travels to the Shakadera Dojo to find Shu.
- Shu is resting his shoulder, with the help of Xander's grandfather: Mr. Shakadera.
- Everyone meets Xander's right-hand man, Yugo Nansui.
- Xander unveils a new type of stadium, the Shakadera Special.
- Valt beats Yugo in the new stadium.
- Xander and Valt begin their battle with Xander taking the first point in mere seconds.
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Ken Midori (Keru & Besu)
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Chiharu Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Xander Shakadera
- Yugo Nansui (Debut)
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Yegdrion Y2 Gravity Yielding (Yugo's; Debut)
- Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact (Xander's; Debut)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) VS Yugo Nansui (Yegdrion Y2 Gravity Yielding) = Valt & Valtryek (2-1)
- Round 1: Yugo & Yegdrion (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) VS Xander Shakadera (Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact) = Battle continues in the next episode
- Round 1: Xander & Xcalius (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used
- Rush Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Flash Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Ultra Flash Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)