"Full Strength, for Real!" (本気(マジ)と全力！！, Maji to Zenryoku!!) is the twenty-fourth episode of the Beyblade Burst season. It first aired in Japan on September 12, 2016 and in Australia on February 02, 2017.
- Wakiya and Hoji face off in the tournament, with the former winning.
- Hoji's family and past is revealed.
- Rantaro and Valt battle with Valt the winner.
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Xander Shakadera
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Hoji Konda
- Koji Konda
- Unnamed Konda siblings
- Orochi Ginba
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve (Rantaro's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Horusood H2 Upper Claw (Hoji's)
- Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit (Wakiya's)
- Odax O2 Triple Xtreme (Orochi's)
- Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite. (Unnamed Blader 1)
- Roktavor R2 Limited Press (Unnamed Blader 2)
- Spryzen S2 Force Jaggy (Unnamed Blader 5)
- Hoji Konda (Horusood H2 Upper Claw) VS Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit) = Hoji & Horusood (2-0) (Dream)
- Round 1: Hoji & Horusood (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve) VS Hoji Konda (Horusood H2 Upper Claw) = Unknown
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) VS Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve) = Valt & Valtryek (3-1)
- Round 1: Valt & Valtryek (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Rantaro & Roktavor (Stadium Out; 1pt)
- Round 3: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Orochi Ginba (Odax O2 Triple Xtreme) VS Unnamed Blader 1 (Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite) = Orochi & Odax
- Unnamed Blader 2 (Roktavor R2 Limited Press) VS Unnamed Blader 3 (Unknown Bey) = Unnamed Blader 3
- Unnamed Blader 4 (Unknown Bey) VS Unnamed Blader 5 (Spryzen S2 Force Jaggy) = Unnamed Blader 5
- Hoji Konda (Horusood H2 Upper Claw) VS Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit) = Wakiya & Wyvron (2-0)
- Round 1: Wakiya & Wyvron (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.