"Let's Do This Thing!" (決めるぜ！全国出場！！, Kimeru ze! Zenkoku shutsujō!!) is the twenty-sixth episode of the Beyblade Burst season. It first aired in Japan on September 26th, 2016 and in Australia on February 6th, 2017.
The battle between Valt and Orochi begins, with the winner qualifying for the national tournament! However, Valt is unable to concentrate on his match due to his concern for Daigo, who hasn't shown up at the venue...
Daigo has quit the BeyClub?! While Valt is shocked and refuses to believe it, Shu informs him that Daigo used a move that was considered foul play towards his opponent. Meanwhile Daigo, who is aware that he cheated against Yugo, heads off to take responsibility for his actions...
- Daigo temporarily quits Beyblade and leaves the Beigoma Academy BeyClub. He rejoins the team by the end of the episode.
- Daigo admits his foul to Yugo Nansui and the WBBA, disqualifying him from the Regional Tournament.
- Yugo is revealed to be advancing in the tournament instead of Daigo.
- Valt defeats Orochi in the A Block finals, winning him a place at the National Tournament.
- Wakiya defeats Yugo in the C Block finals, winning him a place at the National Tournament.
- Shu Kurenai and Wakiya Murasaki join the Beigoma Academy BeyClub, certifying it as a fully recognized club.
- Valt Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Chiharu Aoi
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Hoji Konda
- Orochi Ginba
- Xander Shakadera
- Yugo Nansui
- Ukyo Ibuki
- Zac (flashback)
- Ryota Kurogami
- Momoko Ogi
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Shu's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Odax O2 Triple Xtreme (Orochi's)
- Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit (Wakiya's)
- Yegdrion Y2 Gravity Yielding (Yugo's)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) VS Orochi Ginba (Odax O2 Triple Xtreme) = Valt & Valtryek (2-1)
- Round 1: Orochi & Odax (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit) VS Yugo Nansui (Yegdrion Y2 Gravity Yielding) = Wakiya & Wyvron (2-0)
- Round 1: Wakiya & Wyvron (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used