"Mountains! Rivers! A Huge Stormy Adventure!" (山だ！川だ！嵐の大冒険！！, Yama da! Kawa da! Arashi no daibōken!!) is the twenty-eighth episode of the Beyblade Burst season. It first aired in Japan on October 10th, 2016 and in Canada on April 22nd, 2017.
- The team battles between Team Red (Valt, Rantaro and Shu) and Team Blue (Wakiya, Daigo and Hoji) conclude from the previous episode.
- Wakiya's acrophobia is revealed.
- Toko and Nika get lost in the rain after wandering away from the estate, but are later found by Wakiya.
- In gratitude for helping him and the twins cross the old bridge, Wakiya elects Valt to be the captain of the Beigoma Academy BeyClub.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Hoji Konda
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve (Rantaro's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Horusood H2 Upper Claw (Hoji's)
- Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit (Wakiya's)
- Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Shu's)
- Team Red (Valt, Rantaro, and Shu) vs Team Blue (Wakiya, Hoji, and Daigo) = Team Blue (3-1)
- Team Red (Valt, Rantaro, and Wakiya) vs. Team Blue (Shu, Daigo, and Hoji) = Team Blue (4-2)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Hoji Konda (Horusood H2 Upper Claw) = Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Resolve) vs. Shu Kurenai (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite) = Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit) vs. Daigo Kurogami (Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy) = Daigo & Doomscizor (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Rush Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Counter Break (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite)
- Quake Launch (Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy)
- Shield Crash (Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit)
- Wakiya is revealed to be afraid of heights.
- The part where the bridge collapses after Wakiya and the twins make it to the other side is omitted in the English Dub.
- However, it is evident that it still occurred as shown with a scene of Wakiya standing in the direction of the bridge; the bridge is clearly not there.