"Next Stop, Team Finals!" (オレたちの決勝戦！, Ore-tachi no Kesshōsen! ) is the thirty-seventh episode of the Beyblade Burst season. It first aired in Japan on December 12th, 2016 and in the United States on July 29, 2017.
With the finals coming closer, the Begioma Academy BeyClub and Rideout finish their training.
- Ryota is discharged from the hospital and can go home.
- Lui Shirosagi's Beyblade is revealed to be a left-rotation Bey. In addition, its energy layer contains some metal, making it easier to get a Burst Finish.
- Rideout and Beigoma Academy BeyClub face off in the finals.
- Beigoma Academy gets the lead.
- Shu also shows off his left-handed launch for the first time.
- Lui finally makes an appearance in the Team Tournament.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Hoji Konda
- Katana Sakaki
- Ken Midori (Keru & Besu)
- Ryota Kurogami
- Lui Shirosagi
- Gabe Brunai
- Katana Sakaki
- Kyo Sandai
- Shinki Mikuni
- Orochi Ginba
- Xander Shakadera
- Yugo Nansui
- Ukyo Ibuki
- Shin Komazaki
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve (Rantaro's)
- Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy (Daigo's)
- Wyvron W2 Vertical Orbit (Wakiya's)
- Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Shu's)
- Gaianon G2 Quarter Fusion (Gabe's)
- Odax O2 Triple Xtreme (Orochi's; flashback)
- Beigoma Academy BeyClub vs. Rideout = Battle continued in the next episode
- Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve) vs. Kyo Sandai (Unknown Bey) = Rantaro & Roktavor (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Daigo Kurogami (Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy) vs. Gabe Brunai (Gaianon G2 Quarter Fusion) = Gabe & Gaianon (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Shu Kurenai (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite) vs. Shinki Mikuni (Unknown Bey) = Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Rush Launch (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Roktavor Zone (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve)
- Swing Counter (Gaianon G2 Quarter Fusion)
- Counter Break (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite)