"Semi-Finals! Spin Versus Speed!" (Bakuten VS Bakusō!!, 爆転ＶＳ爆走！！) is the forty-eighth episode of the Beyblade Burst season. It first aired on March 6, 2017.
- Valt defeats Zac, one of the Supreme Four, and advances to the semifinals.
- Zac announces that he is retiring from Beyblade.
- Shu begins his battle with Lui, gaining the lead in the process.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Daigo Kurogami
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Shu Kurenai
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Hoji Konda
- Katana Sakaki
- Lui Shirosagi
- Ken Midori (Keru & Besu)
- Akira Yamatoga
- Orochi Ginba
- Xander Shakadera
- Yugo Nansui
- Ukyo Ibuki
- Quon Limon
- Gabe Brunai
- Katana Sakaki
- Kyo Sandai
- Shinki Mikuni
- Valtryek V2 Boost Variable (Valt's)
- Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight (Zac's)
- Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite (Shu's)
- Luinor L2 Nine Spiral (Lui's)
- Valt Aoi (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable) vs. Zac (Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight) = Valt & Valtryek (3-2)
- Round 1: Zac & Zeutron (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Valt & Valtryek (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Zac & Zeutron (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 4: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Shu Kurenai (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite) vs. Lui Shirosagi (Luinor L2 Nine Spiral) = Battle continued in next episode
- Round 1: Shu & Spryzen (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Winged Launch (Winged Launch) (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Sprint Boost (Valtryek V2 Boost Variable)
- Solar Boost (Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight)
- Solstice Boost (Zeutron Z2 Infinity Weight)
- Crux Boost (Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite)
- Shu's latest launching technique, Crux Boost is a reference to the constellation, Crux. It is also known as the Southern Cross (hence its Japanese name).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.