"Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!" (旋風!トルネードワイバーン!! , Senpū! Torunēdo Waibān!!) is the fourth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on April 24th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on December 7th, 2017 in the United States.
- The team battle between Sunbat United and BC Sol begins.
- Wakiya defeats Rantaro, but is defeated by Valt.
- Valt changes his Beyblade by removing its Vortex Frame.
- Valt prepares to battle Silas.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Ataru Okinaka
- Silas Karlisle
- Shasa Guten
- Kit Lopez
- Honey Guten
- Shu Kurenai (Flashback)
- Stan Hamburg
- Rickson Clay
- Django Del Toro
- Trad Vasquez
- Kristina Kuroda
- Theodore Glass (Debut)
- Señor Hanami
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot (Valt's; Vortex Frame Removed)
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (Wakiya's)
- Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic) vs. Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) = Wakiya & Wyvron (3-0)
- Round 1: Wakiya & Wyvron (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Wakiya & Wyvron (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Wakiya Murasaki (Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic) vs. Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot > Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot) = Valt & Valtryek (2-1)
- Round 1: Wakiya & Wyvron (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Shield Crash (Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic)
- Hyper Shield Crash (Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic)
- Spring Attack (Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot) (Used in battle when Vortex Frame was removed)