"Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!" (魔襲!クライスサタン!!, Mashū! Kuraisu Satan!!) is the fifth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on May 1st, 2017 in Japan and later aired on December 8th, 2017 in the United States.
- The battle between BC Sol and Sunbat United continues.
- Silas defeats Valt.
- Free defeats Silas and saves BC Sol from losing.
- Valt Aoi
- Silas Karlisle
- Señor Hanami
- Stan Hamburg
- Django Del Toro
- Shasa Guten
- Honey Guten
- Kit Lopez
- Rickson Clay
- Theodore Glass
- Kristina Kuroda
- Trad Vasquez
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Free De La Hoya
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Ataru Okinaka
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot (Valt's; Frame Removed)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Fafnir F3 8 Nothing (Free's)
- Wyvron W3 4Glaive Atomic (Wakiya's)
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6 Reboot) vs. Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) = Silas & Satomb (3-1)
- Round 1: Valt & Valtryek (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Silas & Satomb (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Silas & Satomb (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Free De La Hoya (Fafnir F3 8 Nothing) vs. Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) = Free & Fafnir (2-0)
- Round 1: Free & Fafnir (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- This episode reveals that Silas Karlisle can also launch with his left hand.