"Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!" (魔襲!クライスサタン!!, Mashū! Kuraisu Satan!!) is the fifth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on May 1st, 2017 in Japan and later aired on December 8th, 2017 in the United States.
- The battle between BC Sol and Sunbat United continues.
- Silas defeats Valt.
- Free defeats Silas and saves BC Sol from losing.
- Valt Aoi
- Silas Karlisle
- Señor Hanami
- Stan Hamburg
- Django Del Toro
- Shasa Guten
- Honey Guten
- Kit Lopez
- Rickson Clay
- Theodore Glass
- Kristina Kuroda
- Trad Vasquez
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Free De La Hoya
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Ataru Okinaka
- Genesis Valtryek 6 Reboot (Valt's; Frame Removed)
- Genesis Valtryek 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Kinetic Satomb 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing (Free's)
- Tempest Wyvron 4Glaive Atomic (Wakiya's)
- Berserk Roktavor 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek 6 Reboot) vs. Silas Karlisle (Kinetic Satomb 2Glaive Loop) = Silas & Satomb (3-1)
- Round 1: Valt & Valtryek (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Silas & Satomb (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Silas & Satomb (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Free De La Hoya (Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing) vs. Silas Karlisle (Kinetic Satomb 2Glaive Loop) = Free & Fafnir (2-0)
- Round 1: Free & Fafnir (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Spring Attack (Genesis Valtryek 6 Reboot) (Used in battle when Vortex Frame was removed)
- Rush Launch (Genesis Valtryek 6 Reboot)
- Drain Spin (Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing)
- Cyclone Loop (Kinetic Satomb 2Glaive Loop)
- This episode reveals that Silas Karlisle can also launch with his left hand.
- The scene where Django attempts to put his arm around Sasha is cut in the dub.