"Journey to the Top!" (掴め！トップチーム！！, Tsukame! Toppuchīmu!!) is the seventh episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on May 15th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on December 11th, 2017 in the United States.
- Stan is upset at Valt because he thinks Valt is the reason that Django quit BC Sol.
- Rantaro starts using the Knuckle Grip.
- Battles are held to see who will represent BC Sol in the European League.
- The BC Sol representatives are Free, Valt, and Rantaro with Silas as the sub.
- BC Sol's first match is against the German team Top Wand, with the matches being held in El Astro.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Kristina Kuroda
- Trad Vasquez
- Silas Karlisle
- Stan Hamburg
- Rickson Clay
- Kit Lopez
- Shasa Guten
- Honey Guten
- Ange Lopez
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Nepstrius N2 Heavy Press (Stan's)
- Jormuntor J2 Jerk Unite (Rickson's)
- Gaianon G2 Vertical Cycle (Shasa's)
- Betromoth B2 Infinity Press (Ivan's)
- Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite (Unknown BC Sol Blader's)
- Rickson Clay (Jormuntor J2 Jerk Unite) vs. Stan Hamburg (Nepstrius N2 Heavy Press) = Outcome unknown
- Round 1: Rickson & Jormuntor (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Shasa Guten (Gaianon G2 Vertical Cycle) vs. Ivan (Betromoth B2 Infinity Press) = Battle interrupted
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) = Number of Matches Unknown
- Anton (Unknown Bey) vs. (Unknown BC Sol Blader) (Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite) = Outcome unknown
- Unknown Round: Anton (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Rickson Clay (Jormuntor J2 Jerk Unite) vs. Ivan (Betromoth B2 Infinity Press) = Outcome unknown
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Stan Hamburg (Nepstrius N2 Heavy Press) = Valt & Valtryek (2-1)
- Round 1: Stan & Nepstrius (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) vs. Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) = Rantaro & Roktavor (2-0)
- Round 1: Rantaro & Roktavor (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Stamina Launch (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel)
- Ultra Roktavor Zone (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel)
- Roller Drift (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop)