"Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!" (鳥神闘士（ブレーダー）ガゼム!!, Choujin tōshi (burēdā) gazemu!!) is the fifteenth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on July 10th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on January 27th, 2018 in the United States.
- This episode reveals that Ghasem received his Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel from Arthur Lawrence. Arthur scouted Ghasem to the Royals as well.
- Respectively, Valt and Rantaro defeat Arthur Lawrence and George Star.
- Ghasem defeats Valt in battle.
- Silas defeats Ghasem in their rematch, as he was able to figure out how to beat Ghasem's Special Move.
- With their victory over the Royals, BC Sol enters the World League.
- Wakiya tells Valt and Rantaro that Shu has gone missing.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Kit Lopez
- Shasa Guten
- Honey Guten
- Silas Karlisle
- Stan Hamburg
- Rickson Clay
- Kristina Kuroda
- Trad Vasquez
- Señor Hanami
- Ghasem Madal
- Arthur Lawrence
- George Star
- Raul Comas
- Ange Lopez
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Shu Kurenai
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite (Arthur's)
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Unicrest U2 Upper Xtreme (George's)
- Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel (Ghasem's)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Arthur Lawrence (Kerbeus K2 Knuckle Unite) = Valt & Valtryek (2-0)
- Round 1: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) vs. George Star (Unicrest U2 Upper Xtreme) = Rantaro & Roktavor (2-0)
- Round 1: Rantaro & Roktavor (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Ghasem Madal (Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel) = Ghasem & Garuda (2-0)
- Round 1: Ghasem & Garuda (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) vs. Ghasem Madal (Garuda G3 8Flow Flugel) = Silas & Satomb (2-0)
- Round 1: Silas & Satomb (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Flash Launch (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot)
- Spring Winged Launch (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot)
- Stamina Launch (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel)
- Ultra Roktavor Zone (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel)
- Roller Defense (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop)
- Cyclone Loop (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop)