"Joshua vs. the Space Ninjas!" (ジョシュアVS宇宙忍者, Joshua VS uchū ninja!) is the twenty-first episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on August 21st, 2017 in Japan and later aired on March 10th, 2018 in the United States.
BC Sol learn that Big Five member and movie star, Joshua Burns, is shooting a movie nearby and is looking for bladers to cast in his movie.
- Joshua Burns, a famous actor, makes his debut and invites BC Sol to star in his latest movie.
- Valt learns about the Big Five, a group consisting of the five most powerful Bladers in the world.
- Joshua's Bey, Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard, appears for the first time.
- Wakiya offers Joshua a chance to join Sunbat United, but he declines.
- Cuza battles Joshua first, but is defeated.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Kit Lopez
- Raul Comas
- Cuza Ackermann
- Carl (Cuza's Bird)
- Kristina Kuroda
- Ange Lopez
- Shasa Guten
- Rickson Clay
- Honey Guten
- Silas Karlisle
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Señor Hanami
- Joshua Burns (Debut)
- Deborah Murphy (Debut)
- Terry Trent (Debut)
- Alter Cognite 6Meteor Trans (Cuza's)
- Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard (Joshua's)
- Hyper Horusood Gravity Xtreme (Unknown Blader's)
- Storm Spryzen Limited Press (Unknown Blader's)
- King Kerbeus Knuckle Unite (Unknown Blader's)
- Cuza Ackermann (Alter Cognite 6Meteor Trans) vs. Joshua Burns (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard) = Joshua & Jinnius (2-1)
- Round 1: Cuza & Cognite (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Joshua & Jinnius (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Backflip Boost (Alter Cognite 6Meteor Trans)
- Warp Launch (Alter Cognite 6Meteor Trans)
- Cyclone Wall (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard)
- Cyclone Counter (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard)
- Beginning with this episode, Richard Newman replaces Scott McNeil as the voice for Raul Comas in the English dub.
- This is also the second time a character receives a new voice actor for the dub; the first was Daigo Kurogami back in season 1.
- Coincidentally, both instances happened in the 21st episode of both seasons.