"Infinity Stadium! Raul’s Challenge!" (挑戦！無限ベイスタジアム！！, Chōsen! Mugen Beisutajiamu!!) is the twenty-third episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on September 4th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on March 24th, 2018 in the United States.
- Joshua joining the Raging Bulls is made public.
- Raul Comas becomes the new BeyTrainer for BC Sol.
- Kristina's grandfather, Jinbei Kuroda, is mentioned to be a legendary Blader of the past.
- BC Sol practices with the new Infinity Stadium.
- Valt Aoi
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Shasa Guten
- Cuza Ackermann
- Carl (Cuza's Bird)
- Honey Guten
- Kit Lopez
- Rickson Clay
- Silas Karlisle
- Kristina Kuroda
- Raul Comas
- Ange Lopez
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Ataru Okinaka
- Joshua Burns
- Theodore Glass
- Jinbei Kuroda (Mentioned)
- Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard (Joshua's)
- Odax O2 Upper Yielding (Unknown Blader's)
- Gaianon G2 Vertical Cycle (Shasa's)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Genesis Valtryek V3 Infinite (Raul's; In The Infinity Stadium)
- Joshua Burns (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard) vs. Unknown Blader (Odax O2 Upper Yielding) = Outcome Unknown
- Unknown Round: Joshua & Jinnius (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Shasa Guten (Gaianon G2 Vertical Cycle) = Shasa & Gaianon (1-0)
- Round 1: Shasa & Gaianon (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Raul Comas (Genesis Valtryek V3 Infinite) = Raul & Valtryek (1-0)
- Round 1: Raul & Valtryek (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) vs. Raul Comas (Genesis Valtryek V3 Infinite) = Outcome Unknown
Special Moves Used