"To the Podium!" (俺たちの決勝戦！, Ore-tachi no Kesshōsen) is the thirty-fifth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on November 27th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on July 23rd, 2018 in the United States.
The final battle of the World League is on as Silas and Joshua face off.
- Silas and Joshua battle each other for the finals of the World League; the former emerges victorious.
- BC Sol wins the World League.
- Free De La Hoya decides to quit the Raging Bulls and return to Spain.
- Lui faces off against Red Eye.
- Silas Karlisle
- Joshua Burns
- Señor Hanami
- Cuza Ackermann
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Valt Aoi
- Rickson Clay
- Carl (Cuza's Bird)
- Free De La Hoya
- Richard Yello
- Dylan Summers
- Bruce Code
- Kit Lopez
- Kristina Kuroda
- Raul Comas
- Karina Burns
- Shasa Guten
- Honey Guten
- Trad Vasquez
- Theodore Glass
- Ange Lopez
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Lui Shirosagi
- Red Eye
- Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard (Joshua's)
- Kinetic Satomb 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Kinetic Satomb 2 Loop (Silas'; Frame Borrowed)
- Legend Spryzen 7 Merge (Red Eye's)
- Nightmare Luinor Destroy (Lui's)
- Silas Karlisle (Kinetic Satomb 2 Loop > Kinetic Satomb 2Vortex Loop) vs. Joshua Burns (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard) = Silas & Satomb (2-1)
- Round 1: Joshua & Jinnius (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Silas & Satomb (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Lui Shirosagi (Nightmare Luinor Destroy) vs. Red Eye (Legend Spryzen 7 Merge) = Battle continued in next episode
- Round 1: Lui & Luinor (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used
- Cyclone Wall (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard)
- Cyclone Loop (Kinetic Satomb 2 Loop) (Used in battle when Glaive Frame was removed)
- Cyclone Counter (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard)
- Guard Twist (Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard)
- Upper Launch (Legend Spryzen 7 Merge)