"To the Podium!" (俺たちの決勝戦！, Ore-tachi no Kesshōsen) is the thirty-fifth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on November 27th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on July 23rd, 2018 in the United States.
The final battle of the World League is on as Silas and Joshua face off.
- Silas and Joshua battle each other for the finals of the World League; the former emerges victorious.
- BC Sol wins the World League.
- Free De La Hoya decides to quit the Raging Bulls and return to Spain.
- Lui faces off against Red Eye.
- Silas Karlisle
- Joshua Burns
- Señor Hanami
- Cuza Ackermann
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Valt Aoi
- Rickson Clay
- Carl (Cuza's Bird)
- Free De La Hoya
- Richard Yello
- Dylan Summers
- Bruce Code
- Kit Lopez
- Kristina Kuroda
- Karina Burns
- Shasa Guten
- Honey Guten
- Trad Vasquez
- Theodore Glass
- Ange Lopez
- Wakiya Murasaki
- Lui Shirosagi
- Red Eye
- Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard (Joshua's)
- Satomb S3 2 Loop (Silas'; Frame Removed)
- Satomb S3 2Vortex Loop (Silas'; Frame Borrowed)
- Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge (Red Eye's)
- Luinor L3 Destroy (Lui's)
- Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2 Loop > Satomb S3 2Vortex Loop) vs. Joshua Burns (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard) = Silas & Satomb (2-1)
- Round 1: Joshua & Jinnius (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Silas & Satomb (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Lui Shirosagi (Luinor L3 Destroy) vs. Red Eye (Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge) = Battle continued in next episode
- Round 1: Lui & Luinor (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used
- Cyclone Wall (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard)
- Cyclone Loop (Satomb S3 2 Loop) (Used in battle when Glaive Frame was removed)
- Cyclone Counter (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard)
- Guard Twist (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard)
- Upper Launch (Legend Spryzen S3 7 Merge)