"Emperor of the Underground!" (地下バトル皇帝クルッ！, Chika Batoru Kōtei Kurutsu!) is the thirty-ninth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on December 25th, 2017 in Japan and later aired on August 25th, 2018 in the United States.
- The International Blader's Cup commences.
- Kurt Baratier and Norman Tarver are revealed to be the two mystery Bladers that have qualified for the International Blader's Cup.
- The International Blader's Cup is divided into two groups: Group A and Group B, with Group A consisting of Valt, Cuza, Kurt, Boa, Norman, and Shu; and Group B consisting of Free, Lui, Xander, Ren Wu, Joshua, and Silas.
- Kurt defeats Rantaro in battle, heavily scratching his Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel in the process.
- Valt stops Kurt's gang from stealing Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel.
- Valt Aoi
- Carl (Cuza's Bird)
- Cuza Ackermann
- Rickson Clay
- Honey Guten
- Free De La Hoya
- Kit Lopez
- Shasa Guten
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Silas Karlisle
- Raul Comas
- Kristina Kuroda
- Bisuke (Debut)
- Kurt Baratier (Debut)
- Xander Shakadera
- Ren Wu Sun
- Shu Kurenai/Red Eye
- Ajiru (Debut)
- Rizumo (Debut)
- Theodore Glass
- Lui Shirosagi
- Joshua Burns
- Boa Alcazaba
- Norman Tarver
- Horusood H2 Gravity Xtreme (Unknown Blader's)
- Spryzen S2 Limited Press (Unknown Blader's)
- Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy (Unknown Blader's)
- Yegdrion Y2 Down Unite (Unknown Blader's)
- Odax O2 Upper Yielding (Unknown Blader's)
- Unicrest U2 Triple Revolve (Unknown Blader's)
- Kerbeus K2 Force Jaggy (Unknown Blader's)
- Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite (Unknown Blader's)
- Odax O2 Gravity Needle (Unknown Blader's)
- Roktavor R2 Knuckle Unite (Unknown Blader's)
- Roktavor R2 Limited Press (Unknown Blader's)
- Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter (Kurt's; Debut)
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's)
- Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Zeta (Shu's)
- Kurt Baratier (Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter) vs. 5 Unknown Bladers (Spryzen S2 Limited Press, Unicrest U2 Triple Revolve, Kerbeus K2 Force Jaggy, Doomscizor D2 Knuckle Unite, Odax O2 Gravity Needle) = Kurt & Khalzar (10-0)
- Round 1: Kurt & Khalzar (5 Burst Finishes; 10pts)
- Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) vs. Kurt Baratier (Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter) = Kurt & Khalzar (2-0)
- Round 1: Kurt & Khalzar (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Shu Kurenai (Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Zeta) vs. Ajiru, Rizumo, and 3 Unknown Bladers (Horusood H2 Gravity Xtreme, Spryzen S2 Limited Press, Roktavor R2 Force Jaggy, Yegdrion Y2 Down Unite, Odax O2 Upper Yielding) = Shu & Spryzen (10-0)
- Round 1: Shu & Spryzen (5 Burst Finishes; 10pts)
Special Moves Used
- This episode aired in Japan on Christmas Day 2017.
- Group B of the International Blader's Cup consists of all members of the Big Five, with Silas being the only non-member.
- Group A of the International Blader's Cup consists of Bladers associated with the Snake Pit Organization, with Valt, Kurt and Cuza being non-members.