"No Limits! Free vs. Lui!" (超限界！フリーVSルイ!!, Chougenkai! Furī VS Lui!!) is the forty-sixth episode of Beyblade Burst Evolution, the second season of Beyblade Burst. It first aired on February 19th, 2018 in Japan and later aired on October 13th, 2018 in the United States.
- Valt receives the Ultimate Reboot Performance Tip from Raul.
- The International Blader's Cup continues.
- Silas beats Ren Wu.
- Valt sees how Free trains in order to stay on top: pulling and lifting boulders in a nearby canyon.
- Xander beats Joshua.
- Free begins his match against Lui.
- Free De La Hoya
- Valt Aoi
- Kit Lopez
- Honey Guten
- Shasa Guten
- Rantaro Kiyama
- Cuza Ackermann
- Carl (Cuza's Bird)
- Rickson Clay
- Silas Karlisle
- Raul Comas
- Kristina Kuroda
- Trad Vasquez (Flashback)
- Señor Hanami
- Theodore Glass
- Shu Kurenai/Red Eye
- Ren Wu Sun
- Joshua Burns
- Xander Shakadera
- Lui Shirosagi
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's)
- Cognite C3 6Meteor Trans (Cuza's; Flashback)
- Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's; Flashback)
- Strike Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot (Valt's; Flashback)
- Strike Valtryek V3 6Vortex Ultimate Reboot (Valt's; Debut)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Regulus R3 5Star Tower (Ren Wu's)
- Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard (Joshua's)
- Xcalius X3 1 Iron (Xander's)
- Luinor L3 Destroy (Lui's)
- Fafnir F3 8 Nothing (Free's)
- Valt Aoi (Genesis Valtryek V3 6Vortex Reboot) vs. Cuza Ackermann (Cognite C3 6Meteor Trans) = Valt & Valtryek (Flashback Battle)
- Unknown Round: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) vs. Ren Wu Sun (Regulus R3 5Star Tower) = Silas & Satomb (At Least 2-0)
- Unknown Round: Silas & Satomb (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Joshua Burns (Jinnius J3 5Glaive Guard) vs. Xander Shakadera (Xcalius X3 1 Iron) = Xander & Xcalius (2-0)
- Round 1: Xander & Xcalius (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Free De La Hoya (Fafnir F3 8 Nothing) vs. Lui Shirosagi (Luinor L3 Destroy) = Battle continued in next episode
- Round 1: Lui & Luinor (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Free & Fafnir (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used