"Ace Dragon! On The Rise!" (ガチだぜエースドラゴン！, Gachi da ze Ēsu Doragon!) is the first and second episodes of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime and the first episode Internationally. Episode 1 aired on the CoroCoro Channel on YouTube on April 5th, 2019 and episode 2 aired on April 12th, 2019 in Japan. Both episodes later aired as one episode on January 18th, 2020 in New Zealand, on February 8th, 2020 in America, and on March 7th, 2020 in Canada.
Part 1: Meet Dante Koryu and his Gamma Bey, Ace Dragon! After training under legendary Blader Valt Aoi, Dante is ready to kick things up a notch by traveling to Japan, the birthplace of Beyblade, to learn everything he can about Blading and Hyper-Flux. His first opponent is the King of the Blading District, Arman Kusaba. It’s time for Dante to rise up!
Part 2: Not long after arriving in Japan, Dante joins his uncle’s team, the Victories, and soon runs into some familiar faces. Coming from the famous BC Sol, Dante’s got a lot to prove to his new teammates, but after losing to Arman, does he have what it takes?
Overall: After training with Valt Aoi, Dante Koryu is ready to take on the world with his new Bey, Ace Dragon!
- Valt reveals his new Sword Valtryek to Dante and Delta and battles Dante and wins.
- Dante arrives in Japan.
- Dante meets Arman and his brother, Taka, and they battle with Arman winning.
- Dante meets his uncle who takes him to his training area where he finds Arman and Taka.
- Dante and Arman have a rematch, which Dante wins.
- Dante Koryu (debut)
- Valt Aoi (Rise debut)
- Delta Zakuro (debut)
- Arman Kusaba (debut)
- Taka Kusaba (debut)
- Tango Koryu (debut)
- Kaio Koryu (debut)
- Rogia Koryu (debut)
- Ichika Kindo (debut)
- Dragon (debut)
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's; debut)
- Sword Valtryek Blitz Power Retsu (Valt's; debut)
- Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten (Amane's; debut)
- Air Knight Vertical Volcanic (Dante's; Former)
- Valt Aoi (Sword Valtryek Blitzu Power Retsu) vs. Dante Koryu (Air Knight Vertical Volcanic) = Valt & Valtryek (2-0)
- Round 1: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Dante Koryu (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) = Arman and Ashindra (2-1)
- Round 1: Dante & Dragon (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Arman and Ashindra (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Dante Koryu (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) = Dante and Dragon (2-0)
- Round 1: Dante and Dragon (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Hyper-Flux (Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu)
- Dragon Launch (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Bushin Guard (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten)
- Spring Cannon (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Hurricane Defense (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten)
- Tower Counter (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten)
- Part 2 of the English episode is titled “Lookin' Awesome! Bushin Ashindra!”.
- Beginning with this season, Japanese episodes are now 11 minutes long. Because of this, two episodes are combined to make one 22-minute episode.
- This is the first Beyblade Burst episode to air in America before it does in Canada.
- In the English version of the episode, the scenes where Dante and Arman talk about the Ace Dragon and Bushin Ashindra Energy Layers are cut out.