"Abracadabra! Wizard Fafnir!" (魔ジカ！？ウィザードファブニル！, Ma jika!? Wizādo Fabunīru!) is the third and fourth episodes of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime, and the second episode Internationally. Episode 3 aired on the CoroCoro Channel on Youtube on April 19th, 2019 at and Episode 4 aired on April 26, 2019. Both episodes later aired as one episode on January 24th, 2020 in New Zealand, on February 8th, 2020 in America, and on March 8th, 2020 in Canada.
Overall: While training, Dante stumbles across a high-tech gym run by the Spark Wings. One battle is all it takes to show why this club, and their leader Fumiya Kindo, are the Victories' biggest rivals!
- Dante meets Fumiya and they battle, which ends with Fumiya winning.
- Fumiya reveals Wizard Fafnir, a left-spinning Beyblade that can steal spin.
- Arman battles Fumiya and loses.
- Dante forges a new Layer Base for Dragon: Glyph Layer Base.
- Dante tests Glyph Dragon and quickly masters it.
- Dante and Arman battle and Dante wins with a Burst Finish.
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen (Fumiya's; debut)
- Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten (Arman's)
- Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's; debut)
- Dante Koryu (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Fumiya Kindo (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen) = Fumiya and Fafnir (1-0)
- Round 1: Fumiya and Fafnir (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) vs. Fumiya Kindo (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen) = Fumiya and Fafnir (1-0)
- Round 1: Fumiya and Fafnir (Ring Out Finish; 1pt)
- Dante Koryu (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) = Dante and Dragon (2-0)
- Round 1: Dante and Dragon (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Tower Counter (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten)
- Wrench Drain (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen)
- Wizard Blow (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen)
- Dragon Launch (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Glyph Strike (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Part 2 of the English episode is titled "From the Flames! Glyph Dragon!".
- Before and after Taka starts streaming Arman's match with Fumiya, Arman can be seen with his headband on, but he never put it on until the battle starts.
- Episode 4, or part 2 in the dub, is the first Japanese episode of Beyblade Burst Rise to show Dragon with a Layer Base in the title card, which is the Glyph Layer Base.
- In the English version of the episode, the scenes where Dante and Fumiya go over the parts for the Glyph Dragon and Wizard Fafnir Energy Layer parts are removed from the episode.