"Dragon Vs. Fafnir" (ドラゴンVSファブニル！, Doragon vs. Fabunīru!) is the fifth and sixth episodes of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime and the third episode Internationally. Episode 5 aired on the CoroCoro Channel on Youtube on May 3rd, 2019 and Episode 6 aired on May 10th, 2019 in Japan. Both episodes later aired as one episode on Februrary 1st, 2020 in New Zealand, on February 15th, 2020 in America, and on March 14th, 2020 in Canada.
Overall: In an attempt to humiliate the Victories, Fumiya challenges Dante to a battle that will be broadcast around the country.
- Dante battles Fumiya and wins.
- Fumiya comes to respect Dante as a Blader.
- Dante Koryu
- Fumiya Kindo
- Arman Kusaba
- Taka Kusaba
- Ichika Kindo
- Tango Koryu
- Hanami (Rise Debut)
- Valt Aoi
- Delta Zakuro
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen (Fumiya's)
- Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten (Arman's)
- Dante Koryu (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan and Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Fumiya Kindo (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen) = Dante and Dragon (2-1)
- Round 1: Fumiya and Fafnir (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Round 2: Dante and Dragon (Burst-Finish; 2pts)
- Dante Koryu (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) = Arman and Ashindra
- Unknown amount of rounds
- Unknown Round: Arman and Ashindra (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used
- Glyph Strike (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Dragon Launch (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Wizard Blow (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen)
- Wizard Spin (Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen)
- Part 2 of the English episode is titled "Explosive Speed! Glyph Strike!".
- Episode 5 is the first Japanese episode of Beyblade Burst Rise to show Dragon with the Ace Layer Base in the Title Card.
- In the English version of the episode when Dante decides to go with Glyph Dragon, the Dragon GT Chip and Zan Layer Weight are not seen attaching to the Glyph Base.
- In the English Ending Credits for the episode, Señor Hanami appears in the cast list instead of Hanami.