"Bey Carnival! Epic Final! (決めるぜっガチシュート！, Kimeru ze Gachi Shūto!) is the thirteenth and fourteenth episodes of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime and seventh episode Internationally. Episode 13 first aired on the CoroCoro Channel on Youtube on June 28th, 2019 and Episode 14 aired on July 5th, 2019 in Japan. Both episodes later aired as one episode on February 29th, 2020 in New Zealand, on March 14th, 2020 in America, and on March 28th, 2020 in Canada.
Overall: At last, the final match of the Bey Carnival is here! If Dante wants to beat elite athlete Lodin Haijima, he'll need to make his launch way more powerful!
- Dante and Lodin battle in the Beyblade Carnival finals with Dante as the victor, thus becoming the Beyblade Carnival champion.
- Dante reaches Hyper-Flux.
- Delta is revealed to a member of the Risen 3.
- Delta challenges Dante and defeats him using Hyper-Flux..
- Dante Koryu
- Lodin Haijima
- Valt Aoi
- Arman Kusaba
- Taka Kusaba
- Ichika Kindo
- Tango Koryu
- Fumiya Kindo
- Delta Zakuro
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Zone Lúinor Drake Spiral' Metsu (Lodin's)
- Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen (Fumiya's; flashback)
- Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet (Delta's)
- Dante Koryu (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan/Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan/Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Lodin Haijima (Zone Lúinor Drake Spiral' Metsu) = Dante and Dragon (3-2)
- Round 1: Lodin and Lúinor (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Round 2: Dante and Rock Dragon (Survivor Finish; 1pt)
- Round 3: Draw (Double Ring-Out Finish; 0pts)
- Round 4: Dante and Dragon (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- Dante Koryu (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Delta Zakuro (Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet) = Battle continues in the next episode.
- Round 1: Delta and Devolos (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- Rock Crash (Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Zone Slam (Zone Lúinor Drake Spiral' Metsu)
- Zone Hammer (Zone Lúinor Drake Spiral' Metsu)
- Glyph Strike (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Dragon Launch (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan and Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Spring Cannon (Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Hyper-Flux (Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan and Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Part 2 of the English episode is titled "Rise and Shine! Hyper-Flux!".
- This is the first episode of Beyblade Burst Rise where Dante uses all three Dragon Layer Bases in a single battle.
- When battling Lodin and Lúinor in the Bey Carnival finals, Dante changes his launch style. This is almost like when the previous Burst main protagonist, Aiger Akabane, changed his launch style when battling the previous Lúinor owner, Lui Shirosagi.
- Once Devolos is launched, the gold details on the Devolos chip can be seen silver.