"Flying High! Harmony Pegasus! (飛翔、ヘブンペガサス！, Hishō, Hebun Pegasasu!) is the seventeenth episode of the Beyblade Burst GT anime. It first aired on July 26th, 2019 in Japan.
"Dangerous Art! Dusk Balkesh!" (最凶アート、ドレッドバハムート！, Sai kyō āto, Doreddo Bahamūto! ) is the eighteenth episode of the Beyblade Burst GT anime. It first aired on August 2nd, 2019 in Japan.
Both episodes later aired as the ninth episode of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime titled "Flying High! Harmony Pegasus!" on March 14th, 2020 in New Zealand, on March 28th, 2020 in America, and on April 5th, 2020 in Canada.
Part 1: After Dante’s loss to Delta, Tango decides it’s time to take the Victories on a training journey around the world to battle even more powerful Bladers! At the Castle in the Clouds, the Victories meet Pheng Hope, a member of the Risen 3 who has never lost a single battle. With unnatural talent and a self-healing Bey, Pheng is bound to be a formidable foe!
Part 2: In a secluded mountain villa, Delta Zakuro faces off against fellow Risen 3 member, Blindt DeVoy. With his artist’s eye, Blindt is able to capture a glimpse of Delta’s true self, which only makes him more excited to battle! Delta and Devolos are hungry to take Blindt on, but do they have what it takes to defeat this Blading virtuoso?
Overall: Tango decides to take the Victories on a training journey to battle more powerful Bladers. While Dante meets with the mysterious Pheng Hope, Delta challenges the artistic Blindt DeVoy.
- The Victories begin a training trip, in which they set out to the Castle in the Clouds to challenge the second member of the Risen 3, Pheng Hope.
- Pheng's Gamma Beyblade, Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen, makes its debut.
- At first, Pheng declines the Victories' challenge, but later accepts and informs them that if they lose, they must do what he says, in which Arman accepts the challenge, but loses.
- Blindt DeVoy, the third and final member of the Risen 3, makes his debut alongside his Gamma Beyblade, Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen.
- Delta meets and challenges Blindt, with the latter taking the first point.
- In his battle with Blindt, Delta struggles to pull off Hyper-Flux.
- Dante Koryu
- Pheng Hope (debut)
- Arman Kusaba
- Taka Kusaba
- Ichika Kindo
- Tango Koryu
- Delta Zakuro
- Blindt DeVoy (debut)
- Joe Lazure (flashback)
- Lodin Haijima (flashback)
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's; flashback)
- Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Pheng's; debut)
- Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten (Arman's)
- Zone Lúinor Drake Spiral' Metsu (Lodin's; flashback)
- Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan (Joe's; flashback)
- Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen (Blindt's; debut)
- Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet (Delta's)
|Arman Kusaba vs. Pheng Hope -1 point match|
|Team 1||Team 2|
Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten
Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen
|Delta Zakuro vs. Blindt DeVoy|
|Team 1||Team 2|
Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet
Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Special Moves Used
- Tower Counter (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten)
- Bushin Guard (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten)
- Reverse Heal (Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen)
- Dual Phantom (Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Clone Attack (Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Shining Launch (Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Dusk Circle (Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen)
- Dusk Wing (Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen)
- Hyper-Flux (Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Episode 17 is the second Beyblade Burst GT episode where the Japanese name was changed, originally going to be called "It's Time to Train in the Castle of the Sky!", the first being Episode 09 of the season.
- In the English version of the episode, the scenes where the parts of the Harmony Pegasus and Dusk Balkesh Energy Layers are mentioned are cut out.
- This episode introduces the second Welcome to the World of Beyblade sequence for Beyblade Burst Rise.
- The second half of this episode (episode 18 in Japan) is the only Rise episode where Dante doesn't appear, thus breaking the tradition of the main protagonist(s) appearing in every episode of their respective season.
- The first half of this episode is currently the only episode that is not a season premiere/finale to not be region restricted on YouTube, as all episodes that are not the season premiere/finale are uploaded and restricted to select countries within a week or two weeks, depending on the season.