"Flash of Light! Shining Crux! (閃光、シャイニングクロス！, Senkō, Shainingu Kurosu! ) is the nineteenth and twentieth episodes of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime and it is the tenth episode Internationally. Episode 19 first aired on the CoroCoro Channel on YouTube on August 9th, 2019 and Episode 20 first aired on August 16th, 2019 in Japan. Both episodes later aired as one episode on March 21st, 2020 in New Zealand, on April 4th, 2020 in America, and on April 12th, 2020 in Canada.
Part 1: Delta and Blindt’s epic battle comes to an exciting conclusion. After Blindt prevents him from entering Hyper-Flux, Delta realizes it's time to kick things up a notch! After all, there can only be one shining star in the Blading sky. Elsewhere, Pheng brings the Victories back to his temple so that Arman can make good on his promise.
Part 2: Despite Dante’s insistence, Pheng refuses to battle him. Pheng later reveals that his natural talent at everything has the unexpected effect of making life boring. Maybe battling against Dante will bring him the excitement he's been looking for all along.
Overall: Delta and Blindt decide who'll walk away the victor, while Pheng takes the Victories back to his temple so that Arman can make good on his promise.
- Delta and Blindt continue their battle with Delta winning.
- Delta masters Hyper-Flux.
- The Victories arrive at Pheng's temple.
- Dante urges Pheng to battle him and accepts.
- Pheng wins the first round of his battle with Dante and challenges him to a second battle after seeing Dante activate Hyper-Flux.
- Dante Koryu
- Pheng Hope
- Blindt DeVoy
- Delta Zakuro
- Tango Koryu
- Arman Kusaba
- Taka Kusaba
- Ichika Kindo
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's; flashback and animation error)
- Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen (Blindt's)
- Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet (Delta's)
- Erase Devolos Vanguard Bullet (Delta's)
- Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Pheng's)
- Zone Lúinor Drake Spiral' Metsu (Lodin's; flashback)
- Hazard Kerbeus 0 Unite (flashback)
- Hazard Kerbeus 3Hit Xtreme (flashback)
|Delta Zakuro vs. Blindt DeVoy|
|Team 1||Team 2|
Erase Devolos Vanguard Bullet
Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
|Dante Koryu vs. Pheng Hope -1 point match|
|Team 1||Team 2|
Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan
Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen
Special Moves Used
- Dusk Circle (Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen)
- Dusk Wing (Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen)
- Dual Phantom (Erase Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Shining Crux (Erase Devolos Vanguard Bullet)
- Hyper-Flux (Erase Devolos Vanguard Bullet, Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan, and Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Reverse Heal (Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen)
- Feather Storm (Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen)
- Dragon Launch (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Part 2 of the English episode is titled "Dante vs. Pheng!".
- When Devolos activated Hyper-Flux, the golden details on the Devolos chip appeared silver.
- When Dante launched in the first round of his battle with Pheng, Ace Dragon briefly appeared as Rock Dragon.
- Dante and Pheng's battle is an easter egg that somewhat references Gingka Hagane and Ryuga's battles.