"Battle in The Skies!" (天空の戦い！, Tenkū no tatakai!) is the twenty-first and twenty-second episodes of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime and the eleventh episode Internationally. Episode 21 first aired on the CoroCoro Channel on YouTube on August 23rd, 2019 and episode 22 first aired on August 30th, 2019 in Japan. Both episodes will later air as one episode on March 28th, 2020 in New Zealand and on April 11th, 2020 in America.
Overall: Dante challenges Pheng to a rematch. After the battle, the gang heads to Battle Island to compete in a Blading circuit.
- Dante and Pheng continue their battle with Dante winning the second battle and it ending with a draw.
- Pheng discovers that he wants to reach Hyper-Flux.
- A new tournament, known as the Battle Journey is announced; the winner of which gets the chance to battle Aiger Akabane.
- Aiger Akabane makes his Rise debut with his new Union Achilles.
- The rules of the Battle Journey are explained: Participants must make their way through 18 checkpoints, and if multiple people meet up at the same spot, they must battle one another to continue. The Bladers that reach the final checkpoint will get to battle Aiger.
- The Bladers participating in the Battle Journey are assigned spots to start at depending on the number of spaces they rolled on the Dice Launchers.
- Dante and Blindt meet up at the first checkpoint and battle, with Blind gaining an early lead.
- Dante Koryu
- Aiger Akabane (Rise Debut)
- Pheng Hope
- Tango Koryu
- Arman Kusaba
- Ichika Kindo
- Taka Kusaba
- Delta Zakuro
- Fumiya Kindo
- Blindt DeVoy
- Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Dante's)
- Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu] (Aiger's; debut)
- Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Pheng's)
- Venom Devolos Vanguard Bullet (Delta's)
- Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen (Blindt's)
- Sword Valtryek Blitz Power Retsu (Valt's; flashback)
- Air Knight Vertical Volcanic (Dante's; flashback)
- Dante Koryu (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Pheng Hope (Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen) = Draw (1-1)
- Round 2: Dante and Dragon (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
- Dante Koryu (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan) vs. Blindt DeVoy (Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen) = Battle continued in next episode.
- Round 1: Blind and Balkesh (Ring-Out Finish; 1pt)
Special Moves Used
- Dragon Launch (Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Glyph Strike (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Spring Cannon (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan)
- Hyper-Flux (Glyph Dragon Sting Charge Zan and Sword Valtryek Blitz Power Retsu)
- Reverse Heal (Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen)
- Heaven Thunder (Harmony Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen)
- Dread Crash (Dusk Balkesh 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen)
- This episode confirms that Aiger is still the World Champion since his battle with Valt Aoi in the Turbo season finale.