"Shine, Ashura!" (光れッ武神(アシュラ)！, Hikare Ashura!) is the forty-third and forty-fourth episode of the Beyblade Burst Rise anime in Japan and the twenty second episode Internationally. Episode 43 first aired on the CoroCoro Channel on YouTube on January 24th, 2020 and Episode 44 first aired on January 31st, 2020 in Japan.
There's only a few moments until their match against HELL's team. Delta and Dante are ready to battle, but Arman feels impatient since he can't even activate Hyper-Flux. Delta realizes Arman's dilemma, and with his past self at the back of his mind, talks to Arman. "Listen to your Bey's voice more." With those words, Arman faces Ashindra and...!?
- Arman activates Hyper-Flux for the first time.
- Imperial Dragon Ignition' (Dante's)
- Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten (Arman’s)
- Master Diabolos Generate (Delta’s)
- Big Bang Genesis Hybrid (Gwyn's)
- Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' (Arthur's)
- Dante Koryu (Imperial Dragon Ignition') vs. Delta Zakuro (Master Diabolos Generate) = TBA
- Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) vs. Delta Zakuro (Master Diabolos Generate) = TBA
- Dante Koryu (Imperial Dragon Ignition'), Delta Zakuro (Master Diabolos Generate), and Arman Kusaba (Bushin Ashindra Hurricane Keep Ten) vs. Arthur Peregrine (Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot') and Gwyn Reynolds (Big Bang Genesis Hybrid) = TBA
Special Moves Used