Beyblade Burst Turbo, known in Japan as Beyblade Burst Super Z (ベイブレードバースト 超ゼツ, Beiburēdo Bāsuto Chō Zetsu), is the third season of the Beyblade Burst, and the tenth season of the Beyblade anime overall. The season began airing on April 2, 2018, and concluded on March 25, 2019. Episodes aired every Monday at 5:55pm JST on TV Tokyo and on every Saturday at 8am EST on Disney XD in America.
Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in nature. After battling Valt Aoi, he became inspired to become the No.1 Blader in the world, along with his Beyblade, Z Achilles 11 Xtend (later Turbo Achilles 00 Dimension). He aims to fight strong opponents in an effort to become stronger himself. To defeat Valt Aoi and become the World Champion, Aiger begins his journey.
- Director : Kentaro Yamaguchi
- Character Design : Toshiaki Ohashi
- Planning : Shuji Wada, Makoto Wada, Yutaka Tajima
- Series Composition : Hideki Sonoda
- Executive Producer : Yuya Yokoyama, Naohiko Furuichi, Fumihiko Takahara, Toshinori Irie, Takehide Akimoto
- Series Draft : Kazuki Sugimoto, Masahiko Yamazaki, Ryo Shibata, Fumihiko Takahara.
- Art Director : Shingo Kanai
- Art Setting : Midori Iwasawa
- Art Setting Assistant : Nobuhito Sue, Shiori Shiwa
- General Manager : Katsuhito Akiyama
- Coloring : Aya Ouchi
- CGI Director : Futoshi Seo, Tetsuya Kubota
- Music : Danny Jacob
- Music Assistant : Leland Cox
- Animation Producer : Isami Abe.
- Property Design : Shin'ichi Miyazaki
- BeyBattle Director : Jun Hatori
- Sound Mixer : Takashi Shibata
- Sound Editor : Toshio Mitsuyama
- Sound Production : Taisuke Yoshimura
- Video Editing : Ayato Yasuda, Nao Igarashi, Chief Sano, Yurika Ishihara
- Sound Producer : Takeshi Nishina
|Character||Japanese VA||English VA|
|Valt Aoi||Marina Inoue||Kimlinh Tran|
|Aiger Akabane||Tomoko Ikeda||Laura Stahl|
|Ranjiro Kiyama||Fumihiro Okabayashi||Derek Stephen Prince|
|Suoh Genji||Shinnosuke Tachibana||Kyle McCarley|
|Fubuki Sumiye||Rikuya Yasuda||Billy Kametz|
|Hae-jin Oh||Yuuki Hayashi||Xander Mobus|
|Lui Shirosagi||Romi Park||Brandon Winckler|
|Kurt Baratier||Genki Okawa|
|Shu Kurenai||Junya Enoki||Alan Lee|
|Silas Karlisle||Takuma Terashima||Mark Whitten|
|Toko Aoi||You Taichi||Dorah Fine|
|Nika Aoi||Aoi Inase||Jackie Lastra|
|Principal Shinoda||Nobuo Tobita||Christopher Smith|
|Taiga Akabane||Mitsuru Miyamoto||Marc Diraison|
|Naru Akabane||Marina Inoue||Christine Marie Cabanos|
|Kana Akabane||Yu Kobayashi||Allegra Clark|
|Koji Konda||Kyouko Chikiri||Wendee Lee|
|Hayao Ashida||Saki Minami||Erica Mendez|
|Harumi Hijikawa||Daisuke Motohashi||Landon McDonald|
|Tobisuke||Natsumi Fujiwara||Tara Sands|
|Gumita||Satsumi Matsuda||Erica Mendez|
|Jonji||Kei Minegishi||Erik Scott Kimerer|
|Kimeru Imabune||Momoko Yamafuji||Casey Mongillo|
|Benimaru||Yuuki Hayashi||Tony Oliver|
|Phi||Takehito Koyasu||Greg Chun
Casey Mongillo (young)
|Laban Vanot||Mutsumi Tamura||Jeannie Tirado|
|Kristina Kuroda||Miyuki Sawashiro||Justine Gabrielle|
|Ange Lopez||Kyouko Chikiri||Allegra Clark|
|Xavier Bogard||Natsuki Hanae||Griffin Burns|
|Xander Shakadera||Rikiya Koyama||Austin Lee Matthews|
|Kyle Hakim||Masahito Yabe||Zach Aguilar|
|Free De La Hoya||Ryoko Shiraishi||Khoi Dao|
|Raul Comas||Mitsuo Senda||Joe J. Thomas|
|Hyde||Takehito Koyasu||Greg Chun
Allegra Clark (young)
|Evel Oxford||Shunsuke Takeuchi||Ben Lepley|
|Count Nightfell||Yū Kobayashi||Mickey Caputo|
|Kit Lopez||Satsumi Matsuda||Melissa Mabie|
|Beyeen||Aoi Inase||Kira Buckland|
|Hanami||Yasuaki Takumi||DW McCann|
|Señor Hanami||Yasuaki Takumi||DW McCann|
|Gunta Hanami||Yasuaki Takumi||DW McCann|
|Damon||Andrew J. Russell|
Main article: List of Beyblade Burst Turbo episodes
Main article: List of Beyblade Burst chapters
- Chouzetsu Muteki Blader! (Transcendence Invicible Blader!) by Ryosuke Sasaki (Japanese)
- Turbo by Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle) (English)
- BEY-POP! by Shun Kusakawa (01-28; Japanese)
- BEY-POP SWING! (29-51; Japanese)
- Turbo (Instrumental; English)
- Turbo (English)
- East Japan Broadcast : Every Saturday at 7:30 A.M. JST.
- Iwate Asahi TV : Every Saturday at 6:00 A.M. JST.
- Niigata Broadcast : Every Saturday at 7:30 A.M. JST.
- Toyama TV : Every Saturday at 5:50 A.M. JST.
- Shizuoka Asahi TV : Every Sunday at 5:20 A.M. JST.
- Nara TV : Every Friday at 7:30 A.M. JST.
- TV Aichi : Every Saturday at 10:25 A.M. JST.
- TV New Hiroshima : Every Sunday at 5:30 A.M. JST.
- Nagasaki Cultural Broadcast : Every Saturday at 6:00 A.M. JST.
- This season's Japanese title, Cho Z is short for Chōzetsu which roughly translates to "transcendence", meaning 'above or beyond the range of normal'.
- This season may be a reference to Shogun Steel from the Metal Saga, namely in that there is a time skip in between seasons, as well as the introduction of a new main protagonist that wants to surpass its previous protagonists.
- This season ends the classic Beyblade tradition of the protagonist using an Attack Type Beyblade, as Aiger Akabane (the protagonist of Turbo) uses a Balance Type Bey.
- This anime poster is also modified to promote the Beyblade Burst World Championship 2018 that was held in Paris.
- Unlike the previous two seasons which were dubbed over by Ocean Productions and Blue Water Studios in Canada, this season of Burst was recorded by Bang! Zoom Entertainment in Los Angeles, California.
- Additionally, because of the studio switch, all of the characters from the first two seasons who appeared in this season were given new English voice actors.
- This is the only Burst season to not play an insert song for the English eyecatcher, instead it plays the theme song for the season, "Turbo."