"Duel at Sunset!" (夕陽の決斗！！, Yūhi no Kettō!!) is the third episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on April 16, 2018 and on October 21, 2018 in Canada.
Fubuki and Aiger continue their battle, with the former emerging victorious. After this, Aiger faces off against Ranjiro.
- Aiger loses his battle to Fubuki.
- Ranjiro Kiyama unveils his Beyblade: Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge, which is also revealed to have been upgraded from his brother's Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve.
- Aiger battles Ranjiro, which results in a draw.
- Aiger Akabane
- Naru Akabane
- Nika Aoi
- Toko Aoi
- Principal Shinoda
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Rantaro Kiyama (Flashback)
- Mr. Muraki (Flashback)
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Forneus F4 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's; debut)
- Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve (Ranjiro's; flashback)
- Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's; flashback)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend) vs Fubuki Sumiye (Forneus F4 0 Yard) = Fubuki & Forneus (2-1)
- Round 2: Fubuki & Forneus (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- (Flashback) Rantaro Kiyama (Roktavor R3 4Cross Flugel) vs. Ranjiro Kiyama (Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve) = Rantaro and Roktavor R3
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend) vs. Ranjiro Kiyama (Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge) = Draw
Special Moves Used
- This episode currently holds the record for most battles in a single episode, with a grand total of 149.
- This is also the record for most battles in the entire series.
- This is the first Turbo episode to feature a battle outside, in the sunset.