"Duel at Sunset!" (夕陽の決斗！！, Yūhi no Kettō!!) is the third episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on April 16, 2018 and later aired on October 21, 2018 in Canada and December 17, 2018 in America.
Fubuki and Aiger continue their battle, with the former emerging victorious. After this, Aiger faces off against Ranjiro.
- Aiger loses his battle to Fubuki.
- Ranjiro Kiyama unveils his Beyblade: Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge, which is also revealed to have been upgraded from his brother's Raging Roktavor Gravity Revolve.
- Additionally, the origin of the Wild Bey Gang is revealed.
- Aiger battles Ranjiro, which results in a draw.
- Aiger Akabane
- Naru Akabane
- Nika Aoi
- Toko Aoi
- Principal Shinoda
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Rantaro Kiyama (Flashback)
- Mr. Muraki (Flashback)
- Kimeru Imabune
- Hayao Ashida
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's; debut)
- Raging Roktavor Gravity Revolve (Ranjiro's; flashback)
- Berserk Roktavor 4Cross Flugel (Rantaro's; flashback)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend) vs Fubuki Sumiye (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard) = Fubuki & Forneus (2-1)
- Round 2: Fubuki & Forneus (Burst Finish; 2pts)
- (Flashback) Rantaro Kiyama (Berserk Roktavor 4Cross Flugel) vs. Ranjiro Kiyama (Raging Roktavor Gravity Revolve) = Rantaro and Roktavor
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend) vs. Ranjiro Kiyama (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge) = Draw
Special Moves Used
- Z Launch (Z Achilles 11 Xtend)
- Emperor Guard (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard)
- Z Breaker (Z Achilles 11 Xtend)
- Emperor Drift (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard)
- Roktavor Typhoon (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge)
- This episode currently holds the record for most battles in a single episode, with a grand total of 149.
- This is also the record for most battles in the entire series.
- This is the first Turbo episode to feature a battle outside, in the sunset.
- Before launching at the 149th battle, Ranjiro can be seen holding his launcher with his right hand.