"Land it! Z Breaker!" (決めろ！ゼットバスター！！, Kimero! Zetto Basutā!!) is the fourth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on April 23, 2018 and on October 28, 2018 in Canada.
- Valt defeats Kurt Baratier, thus keeping his title of World Champion.
- Aiger's Bey, Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend, is temporarily stolen by the Wild Bey Gang.
- Fubuki and Ranjiro duel in a rematch, with Fubuki as the winner.
- Aiger battles Fubuki once again, and takes the win.
- Lui Shirosagi makes his debut in Turbo, along with his new Bey, Luinor L4 13 Jolt.
- Aiger Akabane
- Naru Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Suoh Genji
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Valt Aoi
- Kurt Baratier
- Lui Shirosagi
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Forneus F4 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter (Kurt's)
- Wonder Valtryek V4 12 Volcanic (Valt's)
- Luinor L4 13 Jolt (Lui's; Debut)
- Valt Aoi (Wonder Valtryek V4 12 Volcanic) vs Kurt Baratier (Khalzar K3 7Under Hunter) = Valt & Valtryek (2-0)
- Round 1: Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
- Fubuki Sumiye (Forneus F4 0 Yard) vs Ranjiro Kiyama (Roktavor R4 11 Reach Wedge) = Fubuki & Forneus (2-0)
- Round 1: Fubuki & Forneus (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend) vs Fubuki Sumiye (Forneus F4 0 Yard) = Aiger & Achilles (2-1)
- Round 1: Fubuki & Forneus (Ring-Out Finish; 1 pt)
- Round 2: Aiger & Achilles (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
Special Moves Used
- The end of the episode reveals that Lui had been training at the base camp of Mt. Everest, the tallest mountain in the world.
- Kurt is revealed to be ranked 6th in the world.
- This is the second time a major Blader loses his Bey (the first time was in Beyblade Burst - Episode 29, when Valt Aoi lost his Valtryek V2 Boost Variable.