"Swirling Inferno!" (火炎旋風ゲキリン！, Kaen Senpū Gekirin!) is the ninth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on May 28, 2018 and later aired on November 18th, 2018 in Canada and December 29th, 2018 in America.
In an unlucky draw, Toko is up against Suoh in his first battle of the tournament. Having recently seen Suoh’s power for themselves, Aiger, Fubuki, and Cap’n train with Toko to prepare for his match. Meanwhile, Aiger runs into a new competitor from out of town.
- Suoh battles Toko and wins.
- Aiger Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Naru Akabane
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Koji Konda
- Hayao Ashida
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Kimeru Imabune
- Hae-jin Oh
- Gunta Hanami
- Spiral Treptune 8Bump Wedge (Toko's)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Heat Salamander 12 Operate (Suoh's)
- Archer Hercules 13 Eternal (Hae-jin's)
- Toko Aoi (Spiral Treptune 8Bump Wedge) vs. Suoh Genji (Heat Salamander 12 Operate) = Suoh and Salamander (2-0)
- Round 1: Draw (Double Survivor Finish; 0pts)
- Round 2: Suoh & Salamander (Burst-Finish; 2pts)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend) vs. Hae-jin Oh (Archer Hercules 13 Eternal) = Hae-jin and Hercules (2-0)
- Round 1: Hae-jin and Hercules (Burst Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- A new version of "Turbo" is introduced in this episode, which plays in the intro up until Episode 13 where a new version is introduced.