"Swirling Inferno!" (火炎旋風ゲキリン！, Kaen Senpū Gekirin!) is the ninth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on May 28, 2018 and later aired on November 18th, 2018 in Canada and December 29th, 2018 in America.
In an unlucky draw, Toko is up against Suoh in his first battle of the tournament. Having recently seen Suoh’s power for themselves, Aiger, Fubuki, and Cap’n train with Toko to prepare for his match. Meanwhile, Aiger runs into a new competitor from out of town.
- Suoh battles Toko and wins.
- Aiger Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Naru Akabane
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Suoh Genji
- Koji Konda
- Hayao Ashida
- Harumi Hijikawa
- Kimeru Imabune
- Hae-jin Oh
- Gunta Hanami
- Spiral Treptune T4 8Bump Wedge (Toko's)
- Forneus F4 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Roktavor R4 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Salamander S4 12 Operate (Suoh's)
- Hercules H4 13 Eternal (Hae-jin's)
- Toko Aoi (Spiral Treptune T4 8Bump Wedge) vs. Suoh Genji (Salamander S4 12 Operate) = Suoh and Salamander (2-0)
- Round 1: Draw (Double Survivor Finish; 0pts)
- Round 2: Suoh & Salamander (Burst-Finish; 2pts)
Special Moves Used
- A new version of "Turbo" is introduced in this episode, which plays in the intro up until Episode 13 where a new version is introduced.