"Lúinor Cup! Final Battle!" (超ゼツ決勝戦!!, Chōzetsu Kesshōsen!!) is the thirteenth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on June 25, 2018.
- Aiger defeats Suoh, thus becoming the champion of the Luinor Cup and earning the right to battle with Lui.
- Valt defeats Silas Karlisle, once again defending his title of World Champion.
- Phi, a mysterious Blader who is said to be immortal and possess unmatched power, makes his debut and challenges Valt for his title.
- Fubuki decides to leave Japan for America, but not before putting Toko in charge of the Beigoma Academy BeyClub.
- The gang meet Laban Vanot, who has the ability of foresight.
- Aiger Akabane
- Naru Akabane
- Suoh Genji
- Valt Aoi
- Silas Karlisle
- Phi (debut)
- Lui Shirosagi
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Toko Aoi
- Nika Aoi
- Koji Konda
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Señor Hanami
- Laban Vanot (Debut)
- Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Salamander S4 12 Operate (Suoh's)
- Wonder Valtryek V4 12 Volcanic (Valt's)
- Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (Silas')
- Valt Aoi (Wonder Valtryek V4 12 Volcanic) vs. Silas Karlisle (Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop) = Valt & Valtryek (3-2)
- Last Round : Valt & Valtryek (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
- Suoh Genji (Salamander S4 12 Operate) vs. Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles A4 11 Xtend) = Aiger & Achilles (3-1)
- Round 1: Aiger & Achilles (Ring-Out Finish; 1 pt)
- Round 2: Suoh & Salamander (Survivor Finish; 1 pt)
- Round 3: Aiger & Achilles (Burst Finish; 2 pts)
Special Moves Used
- Rush Launch
- Wonder Flash Launch
- Roller Drift
- Wonder Winged Launch
- Z Launch
- Z Defense
- Z Whip
- Wrath of the Flaming Tornado
- Raging Crimson Hellfire
- The meteorite falling to Earth may be a reference to the Metal Saga, in which Beyblade was created from a falling star.
- When Lui declares that only he will take Valt's World Champion title, his pupils are miscolored white instead of black.