"Explosive Flames! Revive Phoenix!" (爆炎！リヴァイブフェニックス!!, Bakuen! Rivaibu Fenikkusu!!) is the twentieth episode of the Beyblade Burst Turbo season. It first aired on August 13, 2018 and later aired on March 9th, 2019 in Canada and April 6th, 2019 in America.
Aiger’s search for Fubuki leads him to the gym of the world-renowned Raging Bulls! Aiger and friends quickly learn that, thanks to his training under the one and only Shu Kurenai, Fubuki is not the same Blader he was before. Then, the gang finally gets a taste of Phi’s true power, just as a new Blader arrives on the Battleship Cruise.
- Fubuki Sumiye returns.
- Fubuki is revealed to be the final Blader in the Battleship Cruise.
- Shu is revealed to be the new owner of the Raging Bulls.
- A nine way battle between Aiger, Ranjiro, Fubuki, Hae-jin, Suoh, Laban, Kyle, Phi, and Xavier occurs, with Phi emerging victorious.
- Phi unleashes Phoenix's Black Wing power for the first time.
- Aiger Akabane
- Ranjiro Kiyama
- Fubuki Sumiye
- Hae-jin Oh
- Suoh Genji
- Laban Vanot
- Kyle Hakim
- Ange Lopez
- Shu Kurenai
- Naru Akabane
- Ange Lopez
- Gunta Hanami
- Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Aiger's)
- Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge (Ranjiro's)
- Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (Fubuki's)
- Archer Hercules 13 Eternal (Hae-jin's)
- Heat Salamander 12 Operate (Suoh's)
- Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy (Laban's)
- Breaker Xcalius 1' Sword (Xavier's)
- Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic (Kyle's)
- Revive Phoenix 10 Friction (Phi's)
- Spryzen Requiem 0 Zeta (Shu's; Flashback)
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend) and Ranjiro Kiyama (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge) vs. Fubuki Sumiye (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard) = Fubuki and Forneus
- Aiger Akabane (Z Achilles 11 Xtend) vs. Ranjiro Kiyama (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge) vs. Fubuki Sumiye (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard) vs. Xavier Bogard (Breaker Xcalius 1' Sword) vs. Suoh Genji (Heat Salamander 12 Operate) vs. Laban Vanot (Vise Leopard 12Lift Destroy) vs. Hae-jin Oh (Archer Hercules 13 Eternal) vs. Kyle Hakim (Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic) vs. Phi (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction) = Phi and Phoenix (16-0)
- Round 1: Phi and Phoenix (8 Burst Finishes; 16pts)
Special Moves Used
- Roktavor Typhoon (Crash Roktavor 11Reach Wedge)
- Ultra Emperor Drift (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard)
- Emperor Guard (Emperor Forneus 0 Yard)
- Z Breaker (Z Achilles 11 Xtend)
- Z Launch (Z Achilles 11 Xtend)
- Z Whip (Z Achilles 11 Xtend)
- Tetra Saber (Breaker Xcalius 1' Sword)
- Phoenix Break (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction)
- Revive Impact (Revive Phoenix 10 Friction)
- The third version of Turbo, which plays in the opening in Episodes 13-16, returns in this episode.
- This is the first time dark power has been used in the Burst Saga